PDA

View Full Version : AWESOME Tactical style laptop carry bag/case!!

Sadler13
06-30-2013, 05:02 AM
Hi everyone,

For all you out there that cant find the right bag for your precious Asus G75 17" check this out..

http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/TESTUDO-LAPTOP-CASE-83p1902.htm#details

YouTube Video of it------->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tahF1zDLxU

Thought I would share this link that I came across with everyone, I to have a hard time finding the
right laptop bag but I think this is the one for me lol, its pretty awesome but $$$.

Please let me know what you all think.

Tomislav
06-30-2013, 08:13 AM
Cool that it can turn into a backpack, but damn it's ugly...

Sadler13
06-30-2013, 09:04 AM
Lol yea that color is but it does come in black.

Apexing
06-30-2013, 09:34 AM
Nah not just the colour, the whole shape/design of the thing is ugly :S
guess its for ppl who are mad about the military

Sadler13
06-30-2013, 09:57 AM
Yea I suppose there are more pretty/beautiful bags out there with less room....I guess some people see it as a "Glamour" statement.
But for people who don't care of what other dudes think of what their "bags" look like then its a damn useful bag to have if
you have tons of "junk" to carry around....

EpIcSnIpErZ23
07-07-2013, 10:48 PM
haha it is really ugly. I recommend the Asus W90 backpack. :D

Zygomorphic
07-08-2013, 02:05 AM
Nah not just the colour, the whole shape/design of the thing is ugly :S
guess its for ppl who are mad about the military
Maybe military guys who own ROG notebooks? (There are a few).

Tomislav
07-08-2013, 12:52 PM
I usually like military (but black ) bags and cases because they are really functional, but this is still ugly (sorry,bro). I like both slappa mask and everki beacon/titan more. And I must say the guy in the video kinda creeps me out, with all the put your gun here, and your taser here...we don't carry guns in Europe in our laptop bags. We just don't.

Sadler13
07-08-2013, 03:33 PM
I usually like military (but black ) bags and cases because they are really functional, but this is still ugly (sorry,bro). I like both slappa mask and everki beacon/titan more. And I must say the guy in the video kinda creeps me out, with all the put your gun here, and your taser here...we don't carry guns in Europe in our laptop bags. We just don't.

loll,
Yea I hear ya but I just thought it was different with all the extra room with your 17'' in there also.
Well here in the USA its completely normal to carry **** like that in your bag/case, I mean if someone was to use it for a carry everything
type bag.
Its not really for the "Back to School" type that are in school/collage ext.

Djask
07-08-2013, 11:00 PM
yea, I really need a new bag to carry my laptop, even though its not a 17". That colour is really contrasting to the laptop though.

Zygomorphic
07-09-2013, 02:07 AM
America has the right to own, keep, and bear arms guaranteed as part of our Constitution, and so many people do carry them. While I doubt that most are putting them in their backpacks, maybe some do.

Tomislav
07-09-2013, 07:23 AM
America has the right to own, keep, and bear arms guaranteed as part of our Constitution, and so many people do carry them. While I doubt that most are putting them in their backpacks, maybe some do. I know. The right to bear arms as PART OF A WELL CONSTITUTED MILITIA(everyone seems to forget that part). And you forgot to say to shoot people if they are on your property. But there is no point in starting this discussion here, just wanted to say that this type of video kinda makes me not want to buy it even more. So my point was that I was , due to my opinion about gun control and pacifism, subjective.