PDA

View Full Version : The extra goodies

Zacharyp1
07-17-2013, 11:18 PM
When I ordered mine from amazon, it didn't come with the backpack, mouse, etc. Is there a way I can claim these or is all hope lost through amazon?

hmscott
07-17-2013, 11:38 PM
Does the Amazon order call out the extras? How were you lead to believe you were getting the backpack / mouse shipped to you with the laptop? If the backpack / mouse are listed in the order you can call Amazon support and see what they will do for you. If the vendor doesn't supply them you can ask Amazon to make good on the difference with a credit/refund.

My G750JW didn't come with a backpack or mouse either, but I checked and knew they weren't included before I purchased.

When I ordered mine from amazon, it didn't come with the backpack, mouse, etc. Is there a way I can claim these or is all hope lost through amazon?

cl-Albert
07-18-2013, 12:58 AM
Sorry, you've probably figured this out now, but just wanted to mention different versions are available, so be sure to check all the details with the store before you buy.

Clintlgm
07-18-2013, 01:53 AM
My G75VW was listed with the extras and I paid for it. The cheaper priced ones are for good reason. Go Back and check your order. It listed you should be able get them from Amazon. Or a new unit that actually has these in the box.

cl-Albert
07-18-2013, 06:33 PM
If anybody is interested in purchasing the items separately in the U.S. or Canada, check with our eStore site here (http://us.estore.asus.com/) to see if they are available or can be ordered.
I don't see the G750 models listed yet, but maybe we should start bugging them to let them know we're interested.

Flea0
07-18-2013, 09:06 PM
the Italian version only has the 3d glasses, for example. no mouse and no backpack. every country has it's own configuration I guess

hmscott
07-20-2013, 07:02 AM
cl-Albert, please do encourage the eStore to start carrying the G750 stuff :)

I searched on G75 and G73 and found stuff, but G750 doesn't turn up anything yet.

If anybody is interested in purchasing the items separately in the U.S. or Canada, check with our eStore site here (http://us.estore.asus.com/) to see if they are available or can be ordered.
I don't see the G750 models listed yet, but maybe we should start bugging them to let them know we're interested.