PDA

View Full Version : New Owner 3D question.

Syco_the_crazy
07-21-2013, 02:53 AM
First: Please forgive me if this has already been answered somewhere, because when i searched for it about 1000 threads came up.

Second: I just bought the G750 with the 770m and all that, and was told at the store it was 3D ready! Now when I was told it was 3D ready, I assumed it was plug and play type of thing. Now it says somewhere that this came with a 3D vision monitor. Does this mean I can play 3D games just as it is, or am I going to get something extra for it? As I am typing this I am downloading the current drivers. Any help is greatly appreciated, I would just like to know if I can play 3D games as is.

Thank you!!!

Paske
07-21-2013, 05:01 AM
You can connect outside 3D capable screen to your laptop and use it to watch 3D material.

The screen on laptop itself is not 3D, but the GFX and rig as such are 3D capable.

Reason why they didnt implement 3D screen is because most customers ignore these products due to price and go for cheaper one.

Flea0
07-21-2013, 08:10 AM
the 3D vision version of the G750 comes with a 120Hz display and a pair of nvidia 3d vision glasses. You can tell the G750 is the 3D version if it has a second triangle to the elft of the webcam, which is the emitter for the active shutters on the glasses. if you have that but there were no 3D glasses in the laptop's box, go ask for them, they have to be bundled.