PDA

View Full Version : G75VX Problem with graphic card pixelation

Gboyega
07-24-2013, 04:12 PM
PLEASE EVERYONE..AM NEW ON THIS PLATFORM..I GOT MY ASUS ROG G75VX OVER FOUR MONTHS AGO AND IT HAS BEEN WORKING FINE, until this morning it started with this scree pixelation thing. but when i disabled my graphics card in the device manager it became normal. PLEASE I DONT KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS.
is it that the graphics card has developed fault, or is this normal, iwould appreciate your quick responses on this my issue

AND PLEASE IS THE GRAPHIC CARD OF MY LAPTOP REPLACED

HiVizMan
07-24-2013, 05:14 PM
Capitals are shouting so please do not shout. :)

I have moved your post to the notebook section so that you can get the help you need.

GottiBoi55
07-24-2013, 11:16 PM
PLEASE EVERYONE..AM NEW ON THIS PLATFORM..I GOT MY ASUS ROG G75VX OVER FOUR MONTHS AGO AND IT HAS BEEN WORKING FINE, until this morning it started with this scree pixelation thing. but when i disabled my graphics card in the device manager it became normal. PLEASE I DONT KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS.
is it that the graphics card has developed fault, or is this normal, iwould appreciate your quick responses on this my issue

AND PLEASE IS THE GRAPHIC CARD OF MY LAPTOP REPLACED

Do you have the latest nVidia driver?

Pitcher@asus
07-25-2013, 02:47 AM
please update new driver from asus support site to try again.

Gboyega
07-25-2013, 06:42 AM
yes i am using the nvidia latest driver...but it remains the same

Dartmaul
07-31-2013, 03:25 PM
Man your inbox is full so I can't PM you.
Please delete some older messages.

Gboyega
08-02-2013, 06:40 AM
Dartmaul i have deleted my messages..You can now send me PM's.THANK YOU

Gboyega
08-02-2013, 06:51 AM
Dartmaul i have deleted my messages..You can now send me PM's.THANK YOU

Prostar Computer
08-02-2013, 06:11 PM
This sounds like bad vRAM but I'm not entirely sure of what you're seeing. Anyway, if it's hardware failure, you will need to have it serviced under warranty.