PDA

View Full Version : Sound quality , Keyboard, and detection issues

xSanityControlx
07-29-2013, 09:59 AM
Hey guys, I have an Asus G75VW-NS71. First, I'd like to say I love this computer. It can run literally anything I throw at it with little to no tweaking required.

However, I have noticed certain issues with Sound, Keyboard, and overall detection issues.

1. Sound Quality, The sound is mediocre at best. I hate the way it sounds, in comparison to my n71jq, or anything else really. It sounds watered down, very saturated, and I was wondering if there was a way to really bring out the sound; Make it clearer and crisper. To be honest the sound is quite horrendous, and I've had to resort to higher grade headphones. Some help with this would be great.

2. The keyboard is also terrible. With frequent ghosting issues, typing has become a nightmare. The keys also feel unbelievably cheap, and my both of my alt keys have literally just fell off. This really upsets me because I have done my best to keep the computer at it's best (regularly cleaning it, taking care of it and no abuse). Has anyone else noticed this issue?

3. Detection issues, the biggest and most upsetting issue of all. First I don't know if it's the motherboard or something else, but my computer is really f******* picky. It absolutely refuses to pick up on any Microsoft brand Xbox controllers, many HD televisions, third party controllers, and certain devices (mice, studio equipment from Native Instruments or Tascam.) This problem has continued to persist even after a complete re-installation of the basic software. I'm so beyond frustrated at this point, and I've not been able to find a solution. When I plug in a Microsoft controller, My computer WILL NOT even detect it. I've downloaded the Xbox software as well, and still no go. When I try to connect to my HD television via HDMI or VGA even, My computer Blue-screens 75% of the time immediately, or just doesn't detect it.

Some help with 1& 3 would be great, 2 is more of a complaint. Thanks guys.