PDA

View Full Version : ASUS ROG Forum Update Request - Admin input requested

islanq
07-31-2013, 05:24 PM
Most of us use this forum as an invaluable tool for a consolidated database on which we look to for general help, news, and general ROG discussion. However, it is especially essential especially in times of crisis with our beloved G series notebooks. I travel about 150+ days a year and use my G75 both for business and also pleasure. However, when I travel and have an issue - I (as most users) would like to access this forum quickly and don't always have another computer at my disposal. I think anyone who has tried to access this on their phone via browser would agree it can be quite cumbersome at times.

I would like to request that the forum admins integrate the Tapatalk mobile api. I believe it's a free plugin and can be added relatively easily. This would make browsing the forum from your mobile device much easier and would allow us to access all ROG latest news as well as help topics while on the go.

I anxiously await any discussion!

Thank you! =]

Myk SilentShadow
07-31-2013, 05:40 PM
They did use Tapatalk a couple weeks ago, but it got thrown out, I think due to the low numbers of users using tapatalk.

Praz
07-31-2013, 05:42 PM
It was due to a compatibility issue.

Tapatalk was removed due to complaints it did not work properly. The app only works with 'standard' forums not the way ours is setup sorry.