PDA

View Full Version : Big problems with my Asus G75VW - Laptop is almost dead - please help !

Lucibostina
08-02-2013, 10:30 PM
First of all, i want to apologize for my english.

Last night i used my laptop normaly, and after i shut it down, i've moved it to my desk, plugged in a VGA cable and an audio jack and i went to sleep
Today when i tried to open my laptop i got black screen, with no working fans, no iluminated keyboard, no sounds at all,
basicaly my laptop was dead except the power button that was "ON" and the small Led idicators from the front of the laptop.

I disasembly the laptop, and first of all i've removed the hard-drive and the SSD. but the problem was not from there.
Second i've removed the Ram memories with no luck.
I've got off the LCD screen, the keyboard, and after getting of the motherboard from the laptops caise, i've tried to power it up... but again the laptop was not spinning the fans, only the LED was active, the cpu or gpu was not generating heat.
Even I tried to power up the laptop without the CPU ... nothing was different.
A big surprize was when i removed the Nvidia Geforce 660m GTX card from the PCI-express slot, finally the laptop was making some fan- noises.
I've put back all the pieces except the video card and the laptop it's starting up almost normaly, except that i don't have image on the screen and the fan are spinning verry powerfull.

I don't know what happened to my laptop, did this happened to any of you ?
Can i fix the problem without replacing any part of the laptop ?
The problem is from the motherboard, the PCI slot or the Video-Card or maybe other parts ?

Please try to help me :(

With thanks, your fellow Lucian from Romania

Pitcher@asus
08-06-2013, 10:01 AM
please take to service center to check, is it power manager issue, let your laptop can not wake up.

Lucibostina
08-07-2013, 04:40 PM
I put video with my laptop on youtube, you can see now what problem i have http://youtu.be/9TmYTnW52VA

GottiBoi55
08-07-2013, 11:26 PM
Did you flash the BIOS lately to a newer version?
That video looks like a bad BIOS Flash!
(AKA Bricked)

PS: what OS you running W7, or W8?

Lucibostina
08-12-2013, 04:16 AM
i did flashed my bios 1 month ago, but my laptop was working fine after. tommorow i will disasembly again and post another video and some pics. i was running win 7

Chabrina
06-26-2014, 09:26 PM
Hi there did you fix your laptop mine is giving me the same problem power