PDA

View Full Version : Asus g750jh vs MSI gt70 (WiDi)

almosthere
08-08-2013, 05:54 AM
Hello everyone, i am planning to buy a gaming laptop with the GTX 780m in it and i have narrowed it down to the g750jh and the gt70. One important feature that the laptop i will be getting needs to have is widi. I have heard that the gt70 has optimus so it has an intel gpu thus allowing it to be able to use widi however the g750 series seem to not have optimus which means it can only use the Nvidia gpu it has. Can someone please confirm this? Also if the g750 cant use widi but the gt70 can, would there be any alternative way to stream wireless. Btw the reason i like widi so much is that it is built in so there is no extra cost and i also have a smart tv so it is compatible with widi and will not need any extra devices to be used with it.

Any help will be appreciated, thank you

Downtownbrown
08-08-2013, 07:24 AM
Check out AirParrot, only $10 and gives you Apple Airplay on your Windows computer. You need to have Apple TV to wireless stream to your TV though.

Neptun
08-08-2013, 07:29 AM
Buy clevo/sager laptops much cheaper and better, if you dont believe me go to a forum called tomshardware... there people will tell you the same thing, and almost everyone there is a pc savvy and knows what type of laptop u need.

Pitcher@asus
08-08-2013, 07:42 AM
Unfortunately, i think G750JH have not support WIDI.