PDA

View Full Version : Sudden black screen

Lolrenzo
08-16-2013, 08:08 AM
Hi!
I have an issue with my asus G75. It worked properly for about a year, but yesterday suddenly the screen stopped working. I mean, when I turn on the pc it does not light up or show signs of functioning... what kind of problem should it be? Thank you ;)

Baigo
08-16-2013, 04:00 PM
Did you ever update your Bios? If you did, that's probably the issue.

Lolrenzo
08-16-2013, 10:11 PM
I never updated it... But today it has started once, after a lot of tries. But unfortunately after having restarted it, the problem continues to appear. Therefore it sounds more like a hardware problem maybe? What could it be?

Valon1982
08-16-2013, 10:23 PM
of cource is ahardware problem as Is sounds like a ram failure or other component, if you have 2 sticks of ram on your mobo take first the one and restart pc if the problem is still there make the same with other if the problem is still there take out the hard drive and see if the bios info appears to the screen !! at the end can be even the graphic card if you try all this that I post and still the problem is there , and if you replace the graphic card and problem is still there then you are in trouble!! (MOTHERBOARD)

I don't think that the bios image have to do with this kind of a black screen especially if after from a lot of tries your screen boot ones !!

Pitcher@asus
08-19-2013, 06:50 AM
you can try connect external monitor, if ok, i think your monitor is damage.