PDA

View Full Version : Will the JX fit in the Everki Beacon?

plapsapaul
08-16-2013, 10:54 AM
I spent a while looking for suitable backpacks for the JX and the Beacon seems like the optimal solution both in terms of build quality and price, but i'm really worried that I'm going to and up paying for it and the realize that the laptop doesn't fit.

So does it fit?

derpcules
08-16-2013, 11:32 AM
No idea but you should ask the retailer youre buying it from if it comes with the asus rog backpack (wich is extremely nice, buit like a tank just like the laptop).

I was pleasantly surprised I got one for free when it specifically said on the webpage you didnt get one.

For what its worth the laptop is freaking huge and would never fit in another 17 inch laptop bag I have (the one you got with msi gx740).

Good luck!

plapsapaul
08-16-2013, 11:39 AM
I already have the laptop and it didn't come with the backpack so I'm looking for a suitable one.

zalbard
08-16-2013, 01:11 PM
I read some reviews and if you want to use the laptop compartment, then apparently, just barely or not at all.

Everki Support
08-17-2013, 12:32 AM
Hi Plapsapaul,

Are you talking about fitting a G750JX into the Beacon backpack? Its one sweet machine but a beast; if so we would recommend that you take a look at our Titan Backpack. We have also heard that some people have been able to get theirs to fit in the Beacon but its a really tight squeeze. We would recommend the Titan because it was designed accommodate such large laptops.

You should also know that you can reach out to us directly either toll free at 866-559-1099 or through the contact us section of our website, were more than willing to answer any of your questions on any of our products.

Best Regards,
Everki Support

plapsapaul
08-17-2013, 11:01 AM
Hi, thanks for answering my question! I think I'll go with the Titan, even though I was worried that it would be too big. I guess I'll just have to deal with it. I had some questions with regard to warranty in the EU, but I'll use the support section on your website for that.