PDA

View Full Version : Factory Quality of ASUS

Symho
08-21-2013, 11:24 PM
Hi to all!

After my bad experience with G74SX, returned to ASUS and get it a refund for not reparaible issue to the monitor, I have bought a new G750. Now there are two photo:

What I must doing now? It is a factory problem? Or my note is it faulty?

iweber95
08-21-2013, 11:26 PM
What is wrong with the pictures?

Symho
08-21-2013, 11:51 PM
What is wrong with the pictures?

Well, in the first picture the cover it is not allineated, your as it same? In the second three door hooks are cut/broken. Or even on your are so?

Pitcher@asus
08-22-2013, 05:54 AM
i think you will contact with your disti to refound or chagne new laptop.

Symho
08-22-2013, 07:54 AM
i think you will contact with your disti to refound or chagne new laptop.

I will do! :(

Zygomorphic
08-22-2013, 12:52 PM
Looks like a potential issue with your laptop to me. I will ask, what does the laptop hinge look like on the other side? It is possible that ASUS has a gap between the monitor and the base to prevent marring of the finish, though I will say that a gap that wide does look a bit tacky. As to the clips being broken off, are you sure they were meant to be clips in the first place?

Symho
08-22-2013, 02:53 PM
Looks like a potential issue with your laptop to me. I will ask, what does the laptop hinge look like on the other side? It is possible that ASUS has a gap between the monitor and the base to prevent marring of the finish, though I will say that a gap that wide does look a bit tacky. As to the clips being broken off, are you sure they were meant to be clips in the first place?

What you say, I thought I too. The problem is that it is the retailer that the ASUS support Italy have found fault, since I spoke immediately for replacement. I attach the hinge picture dx.

Zygomorphic
08-23-2013, 01:16 AM
Mine (G53SX) has a gap, but it is about half that wide, a distance that doesn't seem unreasonable to me. That does look like a defect, especially since no one else has commented about it.

LLothar
08-23-2013, 05:42 AM
Broken koohs are a defect, but few mm gap on a hinge? Come on, it's not brain surgery equipment...

Symho
08-23-2013, 02:24 PM
My G750 going to RMA! Bye! :mad:

Myroslav
08-23-2013, 11:23 PM
I thought Italians are tough?:)

kimiraikkonen
08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
I had kind of defect on the junction point of LCD screen with the LCD case. The bottom-right has more gap than bottom-left part which is a flaw. I have 2 more montage flaws. That prooves ASUS is too far from being "perfect". Here is pictures.

(Note: I can't upload directly to the forum, forum has a problem):

http://i42.tinypic.com/30cycy0.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/2vbtwz8.jpg

Also, keyboard has some flaws. It's too bad to see that kind of labouring problems still alive in the year 2013 with ASUS!

Symho
08-24-2013, 12:12 PM
[QUOTE=kimiraikkonen;301375]I had kind of defect on the junction point of LCD screen with the LCD case. The bottom-right has more gap than bottom-left part which is a flaw. I have 2 more montage flaws. That prooves ASUS is too far from being "perfect". Here is pictures.

(Note: I can't upload directly to the forum, forum has a problem):

http://i42.tinypic.com/30cycy0.jpg

Inspiring innovation... :D

This border is not convenient to write, also according to me is designed to deform. Metal and plastic does not have the same elasticity. The plate had to be inserted in different ways.

Also ASUS had always driver problem, software problems, see here:
http://www.asusdesign.com/behindthedesign/asus-design-rog/asus-design-rog.htm

Then us consumers post similar pictures. In Italy we also have a very bad service.

ASUS? Mah...:confused:

Symho
08-25-2013, 07:59 AM
Here (http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Asus-G750JW-Notebook.96316.0.html) there is an article on G750, and are present hardware problems... now we have the same on our notes!

aeronavt
08-25-2013, 10:44 AM
Hey, I have exactly the same defect as on a picture above. Should I ask for a replacement/repair?

Symho
08-25-2013, 04:25 PM
Hey, I have exactly the same defect as on a picture above. Should I ask for a replacement/repair?

I gavettoni RMA, so...yes!

Zygomorphic
08-26-2013, 12:46 AM
Those issues look like quality control issues - I would contact ASUS about an RMA. I would say that the slight irregularity on the palm rest doesn't look like an issue, since this isn't surgical equipment. We aren't paying for those tolerances.

Symho
08-26-2013, 12:43 PM
I gavettoni RMA, so...yes!

I gave to RMA my G750, so... yes!

Symho
08-26-2013, 12:45 PM
Those issues look like quality control issues - I would contact ASUS about an RMA. I would say that the slight irregularity on the palm rest doesn't look like an issue, since this isn't surgical equipment. We aren't paying for those tolerances.

It is an ASUS problem... my money are perfectly. Thier products no! I have changed 3 note (G71GX, G74SX, G750JX) all G series. So there is a problem with this series.

kimiraikkonen
08-28-2013, 03:52 PM
@Symho:

I will post some more defects and labouring flaws. ASUS engineers should know this: Money is NOT earned easily and all of us want to get the money's worth!

Jeracan
08-28-2013, 08:17 PM
Once I saw this post I checked mine too. It was pretty similar, with a tiny lil gap. I just gentely pushed a flat screw-driver and lifted it up very carefully and now it's all gone. A tiny push up that was all it needed. Even though I had a hard time actually notice it if someone didn't point it out :P

But really, I'm pretty picky at things but I would'nt really bother with this unless something fell of or was really lose.

torsy87
08-28-2013, 11:35 PM
Hi guys, my italian G750JX produce loud vibrations when I set the audio level to about 70%. I noticed that this noise is produced by the touchpad keys. Did you find a similar problem? I'm talking of noise that is very loud.

Skedar
08-29-2013, 02:01 AM
I have this issues too, sry for my english...

in the first pic, my not have it too...and the other problem is the lcd screen, its come with 1 dead pixel in the left side..a white point, but its okthe problem is my lcd screen have vibration lines and dont stop, only if i change the window or play a video etc...

the f*kng problem is...i live in Brazil, so rma is impossible to me :mad: i buy this in Amazon but if i send it to rma, i will pay 300% of the $$ because the importation taxes.

again sry for my english but you guys will understand that :cool: