PDA

View Full Version : G75VW Critical Error Kernel Power ID 41

Cirez
08-22-2013, 03:48 PM
Hi, at the beginning, sorry for my english xD

Since January I have big problems with my notebook. He turns irregular off and gives me the event log ID 41. Im using Windows 7 Home Premium x64, have all newest drivers and a RAM Upgrade with Kingston kvr16s11/8.

I'd lost all my nerves with this ****ty notebook :'(

I think it's in Hardware Problem. Are the repair centre the only solution?

See ya

Pitcher@asus
08-23-2013, 07:08 AM
could you try unplug memory and install original memory, if same, please sent to service center to check.

cckid
10-18-2013, 11:46 PM
Hi Cirez, I also have this 'unexpected shutdown' issue with my G75VW. I sent it back to Asus last week and today found out they finished and shipped back. The tech on the chat said they re-formatted the hard drive and re-installed the firmware, BIOS I'm assuming. I told them it was not OS related. My unit will do this about once a week. The event id 41 is also accompanied by 6008..."The previous system shutdown at 7:58:25 PM on ‎9/‎9/‎2013 was unexpected." It has done this with win8 and win7. I told them this but if it still has the problem I will send back and request a 'stress test' be done. I am also very frustrated. I joined this forum today after doing some searches and so far have found 3 other users with the same problem. If you are still under warranty send it to Asus for repair. At least they may start realizing they have a serious issue with these laptops.