PDA

View Full Version : Problems with G750JW-BBI7N05

UnfairAwesomeness
08-27-2013, 07:26 AM
i got a Asus G750JW-BBI7N05 laptop at Best Buy, Returned it the first time because bottom bezel was bent in the middle showing the backlight LEDs, returned it the second time because the "R" key on the keyboard kept popping up, returned the 3rd time b ecause I got a recovery error (was on phone 20-30 min with asus telling me to take battery out, hold down power button for 30 seconds and then reset bios (with no success), then i was told to go back to best buy and have them fix it. the problem is, that they said they will run a diagnostic on it and it will take 5 business days. what should i do about this? (it has been 14 days since i originally purchased this laptop and 5 more business days to maybe it gets fixed?)

UnfairAwesomeness
08-27-2013, 07:48 AM
I forgot to mention to them too that the backlight was bleeding on the right side with the 3rd one (blue recovery screen was after I did windows update and restarted btw)

Original Purchase date: 8/13/2013 (yes very unhappy), school started this week, and nothing to game on during my breaks between classes =(, and have to walk across campus to the library just to check my email =(

Gamebouncer
08-27-2013, 08:38 PM
I think that pretty much points to the laptop being a Lemon. Good thing it's Best Buy and under 30 days. Just ask for your money again and start from scratch.

UnfairAwesomeness
08-27-2013, 09:08 PM
I think that pretty much points to the laptop being a Lemon. Good thing it's Best Buy and under 30 days. Just ask for your money again and start from scratch.

3 in a row??????

Prostar Computer
08-27-2013, 10:36 PM
3 in a row??????

Did you happen to walk under a ladder recently? Phew! :p Sorry to hear about all the trouble. If Best Buy won't exchange it for another (understandable after 3), you probably will either have to leave it up to their Geek Squad or get a refund.

Zach3290
08-28-2013, 12:14 AM
Hey man sorry to here your problems with that..i also just got mine from bestbuy 4 days ago and had some probs with mine to.. i was thinking about returning it and getting an msi laptop threw them..they have one with the same processor 16gig of ram and 3gig 770m for $1600..i would go that way..i love the asus design but the problems with it arnt worth it..

Pitcher@asus
08-28-2013, 03:15 AM
so you mean you send to repair and wait for 14 days? have any other people connect with you?

UnfairAwesomeness
08-28-2013, 04:40 AM
so you mean you send to repair and wait for 14 days? have any other people connect with you?

8/13/2013 - bought originally - had problem with bottom bezel of screen
8/17/2013- returned 1st 1, got 2nd one- noticed "R" key on keyboard popped up every time i pressed it
8/22/2013- returned 2nd 1, got 3rd one(shipment came in to them, for more g750s, they only stock 2-3 at a time)- recovery error very next morning when i restarted
8/26/2013-brought 3rd one back, they say they are going to run a diagnostic and it will take 5 business days since i have to wait for others in line

UnfairAwesomeness
08-28-2013, 04:54 AM
Hey man sorry to here your problems with that..i also just got mine from bestbuy 4 days ago and had some probs with mine to.. i was thinking about returning it and getting an msi laptop threw them..they have one with the same processor 16gig of ram and 3gig 770m for $1600..i would go that way..i love the asus design but the problems with it arnt worth it..

Don't really seem worth spending an extra $350 for 770m vs 765m, +4gb ram(i need more than 8GB anyways but easy to upgrade)

Zach3290
08-28-2013, 02:24 PM
actually i got the price wrong it is $1300 lol..i am on my 2nd G750jw and im gonna see how this one plays out!

UnfairAwesomeness
08-29-2013, 09:48 AM
actually i got the price wrong it is $1300 lol..i am on my 2nd G750jw and im gonna see how this one plays out!

What model is it? Cheapest one i see with 16gb of ram is $1578 and they don't allow you to upgrade anything without voiding the warranty (2 year warranty though) and 8gb just isn't enough ram

iweber95
08-29-2013, 02:15 PM
Don't really seem worth spending an extra $350 for 770m vs 765m, +4gb ram(i need more than 8GB anyways but easy to upgrade)

770m is much better then 765m. Totally worth the extra 300$ in my opinion :)

iweber95
08-29-2013, 02:16 PM
8 GB only?????? for a gaming machine?!!? I have 32 GB and I don't even play games RAM is very cheap these days it's a shame for anyone not to have at least 16 GB

Why did you buy a laptop made for gaming if you do not play games? Just curious not insulting.

Jeracan
08-29-2013, 06:36 PM

Seriously don't get the MSI gaming PC. It's a nice computer but I had issues with it overheating really really fast. And the fan-heat is placed on the left side of the comp and it was terrible placement. I had the MSI GE70, nice computer aslong you dont play games on it. Returned mine and got this G750 instead and extremly happy with it so far.

UnfairAwesomeness
08-31-2013, 02:59 AM
Wow, why is my luck so bad????
Exchanged it for my 4th one, now I open box and..... guess what!..... plastic on the case behind the screen where the fan is wont stay down. Time for a 4th exchange (am I going to spend more in gas than for the laptop I wonder??).

Neptun
08-31-2013, 03:24 AM
Get a refund and buy a clevo/sager pc.

Ifrin
08-31-2013, 11:21 AM
Exchanged it for my 4th one, now I open box and..... guess what!..... plastic on the case behind the screen where the fan is wont stay down. Time for a 4th exchange (am I going to spend more in gas than for the laptop I wonder??).
Remove rubber cover on bottom corner and check if screw there is tighten. There's three screws in battery compartment, check them also.
I have to go through four G750 units, until find decent one.
Asus quality control sucks :mad: .

UnfairAwesomeness
08-31-2013, 07:37 PM
Remove rubber cover on bottom corner and check if screw there is tighten. There's three screws in battery compartment, check them also.
I have to go through four G750 units, until find decent one.
Asus quality control sucks :mad: .

Screws are tight, it looks like the plastic is broken

Yea and Best Buy doesn't stock many of these at a time, so more waiting....

UnfairAwesomeness
09-02-2013, 03:14 AM
any further suggestions?

UnfairAwesomeness
09-04-2013, 10:46 PM
Got lucky number 5 today, I hope it works out

UnfairAwesomeness
09-05-2013, 12:32 AM
seriously????? stuck blue pixel and bad light bleed on right side of screen...

Can Asus please wake up the QA guys plz... how is 5 bad ones in a row statistically even possible???? (well it's possible i suppose but my luck must really suck)

Myroslav
09-05-2013, 04:06 AM
All i have to say is bestbuy... Ever since i found a computer store, i dont buy anything from bestbuy. Return, get your money back.

Just have a read of this (http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?33475-BestBuy-G750JW)...

Nillaz
09-05-2013, 04:34 AM
seriously????? stuck blue pixel and bad light bleed on right side of screen...

Can Asus please wake up the QA guys plz... how is 5 bad ones in a row statistically even possible???? (well it's possible i suppose but my luck must really suck)

I could theoretically understand 2 defective units and just chalk it up to terrible luck....but 5 is beyond ridiculous. I would be raising holy hell.

Having said that I have been exceedingly pleased with my BB unit. Aside from the usual complaints in regards to the G750 (800Mhz on battery, horrendous default color profile, etc....i.e. nothing that could be construed as Best Buy's fault) it works great. My point is that should you continue to pursue this IT IS technically possible to get a decent one from BB.

UnfairAwesomeness
09-06-2013, 04:44 AM
Well took it back to best buy, I have to wait another week for them to get another one (I can't get a refund because I used Best Buy gift cards to purchase it)

Nillaz
09-06-2013, 04:49 AM
Well took it back to best buy, I have to wait another week for them to get another one (I can't get a refund because I used Best Buy gift cards to purchase it)

I see. I'm sorry to hear that, and I hope you eventually manage to get everything resolved to your satisfaction.

UnfairAwesomeness
09-06-2013, 04:54 AM
I bought this thing almost a month ago and I have yet to be able to use it, and I cant get a refund or even at the least be guaranteed a working unit

UnfairAwesomeness
09-09-2013, 06:46 PM
Got number 6 today,but it has scratches (many through the paint) scuff marks and accumulated dust on hinges.

It looks like it was used tbh

Can someone suggest to me how to take pictures of this thing to post, having issues with glare =(

patros
09-10-2013, 03:08 AM
Damn dude, the universe is really conspiring to keep you from playing!

UnfairAwesomeness
09-10-2013, 05:02 PM
I have yet to get any response from Asus..., just give me a non-defective unit...

Right now my only choice is to return it for the 6th time, what am I supposed to do with these Best Buy gift cards? (No, not buying PS4/Xbox One, and Best Buy doesn't have the greatest selection of gaming laptops.

Ifrin
09-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Right now my only choice is to return it for the 6th time
Exchange for another (if you can try different BestBuy) and don't take it home, only open box in store (like I did with three units) and check for problems there.

cl-Albert
09-10-2013, 09:32 PM
Right now my only choice is to return it for the 6th time

Make sure you're getting brand new units in sealed boxes, and if possible, take a picture of the box too so we can take a look at the seals.

Also, try a different store if you've been going to the same one?

UnfairAwesomeness
09-10-2013, 10:56 PM
Exchange for another (if you can try different BestBuy) and don't take it home, only open box in store (like I did with three units) and check for problems there.

None of the Best Buys had them in stock so the 6th 1 had to be shipped. I called Asus support and they were no help. I went to 3 different Best Buys in total for the returns

UnfairAwesomeness
09-10-2013, 11:00 PM
Make sure you're getting brand new units in sealed boxes, and if possible, take a picture of the box too so we can take a look at the seals.

Also, try a different store if you've been going to the same one?

The units were sealed. I went to 3 different stores in total between the 6 exchanges

They told me I have 2 choices: (1) return it for store credit <----my only logical choice
(2) keep it

btw the 6th unit's door was also not put in right (stuck out by the "L" shape of it). Geek Squad took it out, btw stripped screw, and it wouldn't sit in right.

I understand 6 returns being excessive but it was/is Asus's quality control department's fault. 99% sure it's not Best Buy's fault but, I hate how they were sorta nasty towards me. This is way too much hassle for a decent laptop. Now I am stuck with an abnormally large gift card, and I don't even shop at Best Buy -_- (no i wont sell it for half off, that's just dumb)

I tried taking pictures of all my defective laptops, you just couldn't see much because of the glare, all I have is a phone camera.

Poor Best Buy support (i kinda don't blame them for 6x, not my fault on the units though). And awful Asus support (when I called I was advised to return it because their warranty won't cover it, lol isn't it covered under manufacturer defects for a year?, I really don't want to send it out, return period is over, then have to fight Asus over it.)

Reason I wanted this laptop was that it was good performance at an acceptable price, but the support and quality control SUCKS!!!

patros
09-11-2013, 08:23 AM
Here's a suggestion. Use the store credit and pick up a really nice digital camera from Best Buy and then locate a different supplier for your laptop :D Always look on the brighter side of things. You can then take better quality pictures of bad quality laptops :D

j/king

Sorry to hear that man!

UnfairAwesomeness
09-12-2013, 04:17 PM
Here's a suggestion. Use the store credit and pick up a really nice digital camera from Best Buy and then locate a different supplier for your laptop :D Always look on the brighter side of things. You can then take better quality pictures of bad quality laptops :D

j/king

Sorry to hear that man!

hehe

Gamebouncer
09-12-2013, 04:33 PM
Your adventures are insane! I got my JH through a distributor at work and out of the box in perfect shape and awesome!

I'm not sure if the lower end models just don't go through as rigid of a QC as the higher end models, or you ended up with a batch from the monkey assembly line.

I'm wondering if the Universe is trying to tell you to just pre-order a PS4? :)

Hope it all works out in the end!

UnfairAwesomeness
09-12-2013, 08:04 PM
Your adventures are insane! I got my JH through a distributor at work and out of the box in perfect shape and awesome!

I'm not sure if the lower end models just don't go through as rigid of a QC as the higher end models, or you ended up with a batch from the monkey assembly line.

I'm wondering if the Universe is trying to tell you to just pre-order a PS4? :)

Hope it all works out in the end!

Nah not wasting the money on a PS4. Maybe my luck just sucks, Still can't think of anything to buy from there. Haven't even stepped in the store since like 2006 lol (besides for this laptop) because of the high prices.

UnfairAwesomeness
09-14-2013, 02:45 AM
Got number 7 today, hopefully no issues

UnfairAwesomeness
10-04-2013, 04:39 AM
Err ran cinbench benchmark, temps in the 90 Celsius range while idle about 40-50 degrees celsius.

zalbard
10-04-2013, 04:19 PM
Err ran cinbench benchmark, temps in the 90 Celsius range
That's not right. :-(

hmscott
10-04-2013, 07:16 PM
Err ran cinbench benchmark, temps in the 90 Celsius range while idle about 40-50 degrees celsius.

That's a good normal reading for the highest temperature after a Cinebench run UA :)

After 1 run I saw a high of 91'C and after the 3rd consecutive run I saw a high of 93'C

I have overclocked with Intel XTU to 3.6ghz, and dropped Voffset -50Mv, so my readings aren't exactly stock, but I think it balances out.

Prophet968
10-04-2013, 09:21 PM
This thread entertained me as I've not seen a single issue with mine. So I further read your post, and continued reading for quite some time. I have a few questions for you, and some of the people on here... Why In the HELL didn't you open it in store? You're able to afford this laptop but you didn't even think to quality check the laptop in store? Also, I know Asus has one of the best help and supports I've ever spoke too, I find it hard to believe they just Didn't help you... And another thing, there is verification on the laptop from Asus that it isn't broken or damaged. The final comment I have, is update your laptop since Asus has solved some of the issues with software updates.

kingkaan
10-05-2013, 08:16 AM
hmscott :))) 27224

Proner
10-05-2013, 10:18 PM
I got this one that somebody returned with 300 bucks off...works fine and dandy, but not not as functional as my cheap hp dv7, which amazes me still, wish I hadn't dropped it...

hmscott
10-06-2013, 01:05 AM
I got this one that somebody returned with 300 bucks off...works fine and dandy, but not not as functional as my cheap hp dv7, which amazes me still, wish I hadn't dropped it...

The top spec DV7 is no where near the performance of the G750JW, G750JX, G750JH. Which G750 did you get?

What functionality are you missing?

The DV7 is slimmer and lighter. If that is the form factor you like there are Haswell options in that slim form factor - without the higher end graphics.

The G750 is built to provide cooling volume and fit the upgraded components. The G750 is solidly built, so it isn't anywhere in the vicinity of light, but I don't think it is overly weighty.

What motivated you to purchase the G750, besides the $300 savings?

UnfairAwesomeness
10-07-2013, 04:41 AM
Intel Extreme Tuning Utility, stress test... max temp 96 c(average 86 c), max trottle: 27% (yes at stock settings)

at only 5 minute stress test

ran it again, and max temp=98 c, max throttle: 37% (again at stock settings)

3dmark 11 temps: max of 66 c, otherwise stays at 40-45 c

3d mark:
icestorm graphics 154888 physics: 42672
cloudgate graphics: 17622 physics: 6421
fire strike graphics: 2679 physics: 8983 combined: 1022

3d mark 11:
P4244 - max gpu temp 64 c

Seems like video card is fine (what are the normal scores?) but processor is dangerously close to that 100 c mark <---this is what worries me(especially since other people posting temps in the 70s)

hmscott
10-07-2013, 05:52 AM
Intel Extreme Tuning Utility, stress test... max temp 96 c(average 86 c), max trottle: 27% (yes at stock settings) at only 5 minute stress test ran it again, and max temp=98 c, max throttle: 37% (again at stock settings)

As you are using XTU, I wonder if you have overclocked the CPU? Did you increase the multipliers beyond stock?

If you did tune with XTU you can also reduce the heat output by adding negative voltage offset for the CPU and Cache. You can start with -50Mv, and keep increasing until failure. Or, you could do what I do, I started with -100Mv which worked fine on my JW, but my JX only allows -60Mv for long stable 100% runs.

I haven't used XTU stress test, but everything other benchmark and real world test I have run doesn't push the CPU into thermal throttling, even with 36x multiplier and no negative voltage.

The Cinebench test didn't put you into thermal throttling, did it? Anything else?

UnfairAwesomeness
10-07-2013, 05:59 AM
As you are using XTU, I wonder if you have overclocked the CPU? Did you increase the multipliers beyond stock?

If you did tune with XTU you can also reduce the heat output by adding negative voltage offset for the CPU and Cache. You can start with -50Mv, and keep increasing until failure. Or, you could do what I do, I started with -100Mv which worked fine on my JW, but my JX only allows -60Mv for long stable 100% runs.

I haven't used XTU stress test, but everything other benchmark and real world test I have run doesn't push the CPU into thermal throttling, even with 36x multiplier and no negative voltage.

The Cinebench test didn't put you into thermal throttling, did it? Anything else?

Everything was left at stock, Cinebench put me at 93-95 c.

hmscott
10-07-2013, 06:20 AM
Everything was left at stock, Cinebench put me at 93-95 c.

As you can see from my Cinebench run, 3 runs in a row actually, I also saw 93'C as a high.

Now that you can measure throttling with XTU / hwinfo64, run Cinebench again and see if you have any thermal throttling during the run.

At stock settings you shouldn't be seeing any throttling. Is your ambient temperature particularly hot? Like 80-100'F?

hmscott
10-07-2013, 06:26 AM
Intel Extreme Tuning Utility, stress test... max temp 96 c(average 86 c), max trottle: 27% (yes at stock settings)
at only 5 minute stress test
ran it again, and max temp=98 c, max throttle: 37% (again at stock settings)
3dmark 11 temps: max of 66 c, otherwise stays at 40-45 c
3d mark:
icestorm graphics 154888 physics: 42672
cloudgate graphics: 17622 physics: 6421
fire strike graphics: 2679 physics: 8983 combined: 1022
Seems like video card is fine (what are the normal scores?) but processor is dangerously close to that 100 c mark <---this is what worries me

The system/CPU is protecting itself from overheating by Thermal Throttling, so there isn't any danger of damaging the CPU. Just don't turn off thermal throttling or other thermal protections :)

Your temps during the XTU stress test, and other such tests, are going to push the limits of the system cooling, and you would expect at some thermal ambient (room temperature) you would see thermal throttling, so it isn't necessarily a bad thing. It is disappointing.

The temps during the Cinebench and 3dmark runs look like mine.

I ran the XTU 5 minute stress test at my normal settings with max OC and -60mv, and I didn't get thermal throttling. I am about to do a run at stock CPU settings with no negative voltage offset and I will post both results.

If you aren't going to be running your laptop at 100% CPU all the time, so you should never hit thermal throttling in every day use. And, you can still use XTU to set negative voltage offset at stock settings and reduce the heat output - which will reduce the instance/duration of thermal throttling you are seeing when running XTU stress test.

hmscott
10-07-2013, 06:30 AM
Here is the 5 minute XTU stress test run with max OC and -60mv CPU/cache offset, room temperature was 72.5'F

Here is the 5 minute XTU stress test run with stock settings, room temp was 72.8'F

Neither test had thermal throttling, and both tests had much lower temperatures than your's.

Did something happen to the laptop / environment where you are using it since the Cinebench runs to cause the temperature to go up so dramatically? Is the heat from the exhaust ports somehow making it back into the intake?

UnfairAwesomeness
10-07-2013, 06:49 AM
it is on a desk (yes wooden) but nothing blocking anything. back of laptop is 2 feet from wall, sides at 5feet+

hmscott
10-07-2013, 06:54 AM
it is on a desk (yes wooden) but nothing blocking anything. back of laptop is 2 feet from wall, sides at 5feet+

Try the XTU stress run again in the open, away from a wall. Feel the air speed coming out of the laptop - it is a strong fan putting out a lot of heat, and it is reflecting back into the laptop.

I had a similar set up and had to move the laptop to the other end of the desk and tilt the laptop to fire the hot air into the open away from the walls. I ended up moving the desk around to face the middle of the room.

UnfairAwesomeness
10-07-2013, 07:56 AM
Try the XTU stress run again in the open, away from a wall. Feel the air speed coming out of the laptop - it is a strong fan putting out a lot of heat, and it is reflecting back into the laptop.

I had a similar set up and had to move the laptop to the other end of the desk and tilt the laptop to fire the hot air into the open away from the walls. I ended up moving the desk around to face the middle of the room.

Moved to middle of room
max temp: 96 c
temp goes 90 - 96 (92-94 more common)
throttle: 3%

I wonder what it means when the range says 0 c to 97?

from CPUID HWMonitor:
Core #0: 87-94
Core #1: 88-96
Core #2: 88-95
Core #3: 83-89
Package: 89-96

hmscott
10-07-2013, 08:40 PM
Moved to middle of room
max temp: 96 c
temp goes 90 - 96 (92-94 more common)
throttle: 3%

I wonder what it means when the range says 0 c to 97?

from CPUID HWMonitor:
Core #1: 88-96
Core #2: 88-95
Core #3: 83-89
Package: 89-96

If you could use the Windows Snipping Tool to grab a copy of the XTU Stress test + HWinfo64 like I have above, it would be helpful.

Translating all that info to a few sentences of description makes it tough to figure out the state.

If you can measure the ambient temperature, room temperature, or at least give the outside temperature and a note as to whether you have heat/airconditioning on that would be helpful too. Your readings are too high, and I can't tell from the info you are giving whether it is a problem, or just localized environment temperature.

Your
from CPUID HWMonitor:

Doesn't tell me if that is Low to High, if so that Low is too High :)

You shouldn't be throttling at all, even 3% is too much. There is a Row in HWinfo that tells whether a Core has throttled since HWinfo has started, but it tells which Core(s) did it. If it is just one Hot core, that is one thing, if it is all 4 then that is something else.

I set Snipping Tool up so I can click the "New" button at the exact second, 10 sec before the end, and 5 seconds before the end of the XTU tests above, so I can show right at the end of the run what transpired. It isn't hard to do, you need to resize HWinfo and scroll it so it shows the right info, see my examples above.

So far your first test, Cinebench, was fine, these XTU runs are too hot and throttling isn't good.

Did you run the XTU test on any of your other attempts at getting a good laptop?

>>>> I wonder what it means when the range says 0 c to 97?

Without a snapshot of the state of the test results I can't tell what you are asking :)

Jim Ramsey
03-14-2014, 09:04 PM
I run OpenSUSE 13.1.

So far I have only been able use the analog audio setup -- no HDMI.
(Is HDMI even connected to the built-in speaker?)

The result is poor quality sound.

Ha anyone had any luck with this?

l2apsux
01-08-2015, 04:27 PM

I got this JW as a birthday present. SO MUCH ****ING **** WAS WRONG WITH IT I COULDNT SORT OUT ALL THE ISSUES BEFORE THE 30 DAYS.

faulty charger and adhesives on the charger
cpu throttling not solved after all updates
faulty sound card function
the hinges were misaligned on the screen.
the 765m wouldnt put out more than 15 frames and i had to PROVE that the thing wasnt functioning properly before best buy decided to take care of it (thermal issue, the card was replaced).

the accidental damage that was supposed to cover the tiny chip in my bezel?
BEST BUY USED GLUE. BEST BUY GLUED MY FLIPPING BEZEL BACK TOGETHER. talk about TERRIBLE craftsmanship.

Asus and BB both told me to go **** myself pretty much. i even flashed $200 and said sell me a coverage plan at one point 4 or 5 months into ownership and they said they had noting for me.

both asus and BB pointed me AT EACH OTHER, and i spent the run around for 2 or 3 weeks trying to see who would fix and take care of ALL of this, and by the time i had figured out ALL of the faults in this machine it was too late, my 30 days was wel past, so i started the arguous task of sending my laptop out for a week at a time and all of the issues are still not fixed.

my full warranty period has passed, and all i got for my troubles was heartache.

i was HUMBLED to finally get my hands on an ROG, and this was the treatment i got.

hands down the worst experience of my life. Not to be that guy, but im going back to xps.

Darnassus
01-09-2015, 05:07 PM
Bestbuy sucks, that is all.

l2apsux
01-09-2015, 11:28 PM
BEST BUY EMPLOYEES ARE LAZY, and overobsessed with smaphones.

Darnassus
01-14-2015, 12:31 PM
Meow :3

xeromist
01-14-2015, 08:58 PM
BEST BUY, IF I CAN PICK UP 2500 and walk out of your door, you deserve to lose it.

That's not what that means. You could probably also assault someone and run away but that doesn't mean they deserve it. That just means you are a crappy human being.

For what it's worth, my brother works in retail and his manager instructed him not to pursue shoplifters because they are worried it might end in an altercation. They are more concerned about the well being of their employees than the merchandise.

Save your criminal diary for some other message board, it's not welcome here.

l2apsux
01-15-2015, 03:50 AM
That's not what that means. You could probably also assault someone and run away but that doesn't mean they deserve it. That just means you are a crappy human being.

For what it's worth, my brother works in retail and his manager instructed him not to pursue shoplifters because they are worried it might end in an altercation. They are more concerned about the well being of their employees than the merchandise.

Save your criminal diary for some other message board, it's not welcome here.

hey there dont get too worked up. i returned quite alot (on a jesus run or something) . and the guy said he wouldnt press charges or call the police if i told him how i managed all of it. the manager was impressed, and i told him how i did it. i payed my dues.

i felt jesusy, what can i say,

besides that it doesnt help my g750 problem. which IS A DUD ANYWAYS!

l2apsux
01-21-2015, 07:38 AM
*SOLVED*

PARTS-ING OUT AND SELLING MY G750 JW

this ROG **** was a sham. i really dont care if i get forum banned either. what a ****ing waste. buy american. always.