PDA

View Full Version : Screen replacement for G75VW laptop

rbartoli
08-31-2013, 07:33 PM
Hello guys, I have an ASUS ROG G75VW and the screen broke after somebody put a bunch of stuff over the laptop. I´m trying to find a replacement but I don't seem to find anything for this model, wanted to know if you guys know where could I find it or if there´s a model with the same screen details that would fit mine.

I would appreciate any help you guys could give me i'm desperate!

SHADO
08-31-2013, 08:06 PM
You didn't state specifically which model. But assuming your screen is 1920x1080, the last 2 on this page should fit. Another guy in another forum bought one of these for his G75VW. One is glossy, the other is matte.

http://www.screencountry.com/index.php?section=products&model=G75VW&brand=ASUS&series=OTHER%20ASUS%20MODELS

rbartoli
08-31-2013, 08:21 PM
Yes sorry, the model is BHI7N07, the last two in that page like you say are compatible, so I guess I wont have any problem about compatibility, now about the glossy and matte thing, im not sure what relevance does that make? i mean is only the finish on the screen?

Thank you very much for the help

Nevermind they explained it in the website, again thank you very much for the help

SHADO
08-31-2013, 08:47 PM
Yes sorry, the model is BHI7N07...

That's the same model I have (w/upgrades). I'm going to replace my matte screen with a glossy one.

Glad to be of help. If you think of it afterwards, come back to let us know how it went. :)