PDA

View Full Version : what would be the part number

TSC-Ops
09-05-2013, 02:46 AM
for the top cover with touchpad for the G75VW.

need to replace mine

Pitcher@asus
09-05-2013, 07:21 AM
i think you send to repair center, it can be hlep you order.

TSC-Ops
09-09-2013, 05:40 AM
its cheaper to buy a whole new system than to send into the repair center. what they quote is a joke. just because best buy sells a laptop doesnt mean they should skimp on not honoring the 2 year warranty

** so I found the part number is 13GN2V1AP031-1 **

so Will Asus sell it or do they not provide parts for out of warranty systems?

Clintlgm
09-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Well the reason you probably bought from BB was because of the lower price? BB, Newegg, Tiger Direct and others have the NB's they sell set up to there specs. That's how they can sell cheaper. You know 5400 hard drives, cheaper Screens, Weird RAM Set ups, Lower end Optical drives. And in your case shorter warranty?
On the other end of things if you want to spend a little more they're are Xtopic and other custom shops that will put in much higher end parts, and insure the NB you get has been tested and has good pasting on your upgraded CPU And GPU And RAM Optical, Screen, Its all choices and what your willing to pay for.
Yep I had no idea about all this when I bought in either!! I was aware that you usually get what you pay for with new Notebooks, I've been through quite a few NB's, I learned on the first one that unless your easily satisfied and not demanding of a notebook at all, too just buy the top of the line spend the extra money and most likely at the end of a 3 year period you'll still have a good notebook to sell or pass down to family member when your new NB arrives..

TSC-Ops
09-09-2013, 11:20 PM
they wont sell the part to you if you live in the us but overseas you can buy the part. that is Bull****. they should allow you to buy the part you need to fix their faulty computer

Clintlgm
09-10-2013, 07:25 PM
Well Ebay is international that's where I would look, you might also try some of the Custom Shops for parts also?