PDA

View Full Version : G750JH can't update GTX 780M (Driver could not find compatible graphics hardware)

JLai4
09-07-2013, 12:56 AM
Hi I recently bought a new ASUS G750JH ROG Laptop. I have updated almost everything except the credit card. Whenever I try to, I get a message saying "the graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware". I did a search online and realized there are quite a few people with this problem (with the Graphic card). I assume there is nothing wrong with the lapotp as the computer detects the graphics card and it can indeed run ultra and high on most games that I throw at it. It is just I am kind of an update freak, so not being able to update the card is kind of annoying! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Joe

jsarver
09-07-2013, 02:16 AM
Nvidia most recent beta should work just fine or at least it did on my 770m

JLai4
09-07-2013, 04:56 AM
Thanks J, just found it off the web, and it shows its updated, do I need to manually install future drivers? or is the beta going to automatically detect that a new one is available?

jsarver
09-07-2013, 08:20 AM
It will probably be manually. GeForce experience never worked for me correctly with my two rog laptops. Wouldn't ever detect new drivers.

Raitosama1
09-07-2013, 11:04 AM
I actually try to install GeForce experience on my g750jx laptop but it doesn't work at all , there's an error :' Could not find compatible graphic hardware' and on the nvidia website it's mark that the 770M is compatible with it.
Someone have a solution for this or do we have to wait an upgrade from Nvidia ?

DeltaActual
09-07-2013, 11:21 AM
Those credit cards are always rough to update)

Nvidia will most likely update their INF in drivers, like they did with 770M

Raitosama1
09-07-2013, 12:26 PM
just update manually
what do you mean by manually ?

jsarver
09-07-2013, 02:35 PM
Def disagree that GeForce is crappy. Use it religiously without issue. Also it's a must so I can stream games to my nvidia shield.

Raitosama1
09-07-2013, 05:05 PM
I just can't install GeForce experience , I don't know why , someone know ?

patros
09-09-2013, 02:12 AM
I think we need to institute a search rule in the forum. There are several threads discussing the same issue. If the poster is too lazy to search and check out other posts and just creates a new thread, they shouldn't restart the same discussion but should get moved to the relevant thread at best or slammed at worst. Just sayin'.

JLai4
09-10-2013, 07:08 PM
If you aren't going to contribute to the discussion, maybe you should not just come in here and act like a smartass? Just sayin'.

patros
09-11-2013, 08:29 AM
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

That's about the same as having several threads discussing the same issue and posters getting all riled up several times over just because they did not stop and take a look at the existing threads discussing the same issue.

This is the internet and last time I checked, it seems my ass is smarter than your face. Just sayin'.

JLai4
09-12-2013, 01:23 AM
If you've haven't noticed, I am still rather new here, and since i Just bought a $2500 dollar laptop, I believe I have the right to start a thread to ask a problem I may have with my computer. If you think it is insane that I started a new thread, trust me, I'm not the one with problems. Btw, I did originally search up the problem, with the keywords "(Driver could not find compatible graphics hardware)" , however the results were not really what I had in mind on the first or second page. So I decided to start a new thread. And lo and behold, someone actually solved my problem. Not a 33 year old that goes into threads to start arguments and acting like a jackass. Seriously, you are a bit old for that. "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and over again and expecting different results"? LOL seriously? You think you look cool or something saying that? All you look like is an idiot and a troll. You are a nobody k? If you aren't gonna contribute, just get out If you reply and insist on staying here you just affirm my assumption that you are here to "troll threads" and "start things" instead of actually discussing about the topic. Seriously, I have better things to do, for example like playing on my laptop/work etc? I know it must for hard for you to do, but please just stop annoying the public with your otherwise useless posts. ty =D!

Edit: btw I put you on my ignore list =D So I could stop read your annoying posts and you pretending to be someone out of breaking bad =D Have a nice day!