PDA

View Full Version : POWER 4 HYBRID ISSUES problem program dose not work

fab5yo
09-24-2013, 05:54 AM
I am have issues with the asus power4hybird program it wont let choose balanced when i want and it constantly on high performance mode is there any solution to the problem friends at ROG. OR is there another program i just don't know about thanks people

hmscott
09-24-2013, 08:19 AM
I am have issues with the asus power4hybird program it wont let choose balanced when i want and it constantly on high performance mode is there any solution to the problem friends at ROG. OR is there another program i just don't know about thanks people

You can do what I did and uninstall the Power4Gear Hybrid package and then rely on the Balanced power plan. It stays on the Balanced plan, or any other plan I select, when Power4Gear Power plans aren't installed.

I reinstalled the Power4Gear Hybrid package to do some more testing, but found that the Balanced Power Plan still provides the best curve of CPU response for 1 or 2 threads or running full bore with 8 threads on battery.

I keep the Power Plan control panel running right now to switch back when/if the system decides to switch to one of the Power4Gear plans (Power Saving usually, or High Performance).

It is a pain though to keep switching, I might just uninstall Power4Gear Hybrid again and give it a try at the next release of the Power4Gear Hybrid package - I am running v3.05.

Update: I did uninstall the Power4Gear Hybrid package and rebooted, and now I am on the Balanced power plan.

HiVizMan
09-24-2013, 12:35 PM

Could you list your hardware in full and outline what it is you wish to achieve with your OC.

Thank you