PDA

View Full Version : Call to AMD owners to join in some fun.

HiVizMan
09-30-2013, 12:38 PM
There is a new challenge starting in the next day or so and this time we are doing things slightly differently. We are going to pair up a Intel System with a AMD system as a team, and each team will compete.

The challenge is more about fun than winning, it is about learning how to get the most out of your system and meeting new friends here on ROG.

Now I know that not all folks on ROG know each other so what I have done is PM a few people with AMD systems and invited them to play with. Guys if you are up for it, just post a yes you are in reply and I will do the pairing up if you have not already made a team.

I want to stress this is about fun and about learning and most of you have done real well at the ROG RB so I see no reason why we can not have fun here too.

Thank you.

HiVizMan
09-30-2013, 12:39 PM
Team Names

*reserved for team names.

Menthol
10-05-2013, 01:53 AM
Wanted middle aged female AMD bencher

HiVizMan
10-05-2013, 09:02 AM
My wife is now mid thirties and can bench with the best in the world. Does that fit the bill?

Menthol
10-05-2013, 11:29 AM
It fits the bill for you Mr. Viz. , I have no doubt she can handle herself being married to you.

HiVizMan
10-05-2013, 11:37 AM
Menthol if only you knew mate, she is one of the most focused and outcome driven person you will ever meet.

FlanK3r
10-23-2013, 09:40 PM
Im teaching one girl for LN2 show :). Coming soon (1 month)

http://i.imgur.com/h5TAyOx.jpg

chrsplmr
11-07-2013, 10:52 PM
Flank3r .. hope you come back and tell us how she did oh Master of All AMD.c.

chrsplmr
11-07-2013, 10:57 PM
My wife is now mid thirties and can bench with the best in the world. Does that fit the bill?

She isn't in incognito secretly Zka17 is she ??? Had us all fool'd she was just some ROG'r guy in North Carolina ??? lmao .. no, really ?
hahahaa ..
[she's not NSA is she, programmed the drones ?? Yikes !!! ] HEY !!! Who used my user Name ??? not.c.

Edit:
Wait .. "mid-thirties" ?? .. and no offense bro, but ur an Old ROG ... ooooooooohhh .. u got it like
that .. lucky ROGgy ... I'll bet she's a knock out babe too ... HEY !! Who keeps using my Avatar ??

Zka17
11-08-2013, 01:04 AM
Chris, I'm in South Carolina... :D

And I can assure you that I'm not HiVizMan's wife.. :D

chrsplmr
11-08-2013, 02:47 AM
hahhahaa .. just what Viz's wife would say. lol. No wonder 'your wife' has the taste for fine boots. hehehe
Has anybody really ever seen 'you' there in S.Carolina ?? The real 'you' ?? It is a mystery that makes perfect
sense now .. might have to track that ip to be sure ..

well .. shhh .. I won't tell your secrets.c.

Poco OM
11-11-2013, 12:35 AM
Seems to have gone just a little off topic unless you include this as part of the fun.

Please put me down as of this time next week, and I will need pairing up being new here.

After checking the dates, which I should have done first, meh you know the score.

Well next time anyway.

chrsplmr
11-11-2013, 02:53 AM
Poco 0M .. just wait'n on Viz to unleash the goodness .. some sort of winter hiJinx OC'n joy, soon enough.c.

Poco OM
11-11-2013, 10:00 PM
Will do Chris, I am a little, well actually a lot impatient at times.
Hoping it will be the 1st of December because it is not that far away :).
See, dropping hints for dates. :P