PDA

View Full Version : RMA turnaround time

cudav8
10-07-2013, 11:38 AM
hi guys i just wanted to give a shout out to the RMA guys out there in Ca. after my G75VW's ac adapter crapped out on me they were quik to issue an RMA# and i was only without an adapter for 1 week thanks for the quik turnaround and replacement adapter !! so Thank you and great job !!!

chrsplmr
10-07-2013, 01:11 PM
CudaV8- Welcome to ROG.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 'They' rarely get the 'Cudos' for getting it right.
'They' have worked hard to bring support up to the level of the equipment. Enjoy.c.

HiVizMan
10-07-2013, 01:48 PM
Nice one mate, good to hear the happy endings :)

Biohazard0604
04-01-2014, 10:48 PM
Figured I would document my rma process. RMA by phone is the best way to get through to Asus. I've had constant problems with my g75vx overheating the gpu during graphic intensive applications. Asus was telling me it was normal and finally I had enough and took the motherboard out only to find they never put any thermal paste in between the gpu core and the heat sink itself. I was told by Asus as long as I didn't break anything I could remove both the gpu and cpu heat sinks and repaste and it would not void my warranty.

My package was sent on March 31st via usps, estimated delivery to Asus is 4/7/14. Will update as time goes on and the package is received.