when i making partition my new g46vw and formatting it and download windows 8
i delete all partition on laptop
and dont know how to back it again
when i download windows 8 it make system reserved disk about 350mb
so anyone help how to back the UEFI partition
cuz the bios look bad

obscuresystems
10-08-2013, 04:31 PM
i don't realize, what your problem is. when you install a clean version of windows 8 in UEFI it creates a GUID Drive. Normally it also creates a rescue partition and a boot partition. so where is the problem?

therus000
10-08-2013, 04:52 PM
the problem is before i install clean windows 8 i delete all parts even the rescue partition so there no UEFI and GUID drive
can i make new UEFI partion ???

Clintlgm
10-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Yes all that will be created with the installation of window 8. Check out this thread for notes and Guides (http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?28758-GUIDE-G55-G75-Upgrade-Notes&p=220232#poststop)on installing Win 7 or Win 8 Clean.

If you failed to image your disk before Cleaning it you will not be able to recover your recovery partition.

If you did create an Image restore it and that will put your hard drive back to original condition.

GottiBoi55
10-09-2013, 02:18 AM
the problem is before i install clean windows 8 i delete all parts even the rescue partition so there no UEFI and GUID drive
can i make new UEFI partion ???

Now don't tell, you didn't create the 'AI Recovery Disk Set" first thing when you got your G46VW?
This would not be a good thing!
You are just out of luck if you didn't do so my friend!
There's no way to get back to the "fresh out of the box factory state", once you deleted all your partitions.
Unless you have a friend with a G46VW who can help you create the AI disk Set.
That would be the way to go!

therus000
10-09-2013, 02:45 AM
is there way to download it from internet???

Pitcher@asus
10-09-2013, 02:48 AM
i think you can buy recover cd at asus estore or send back to service center to make new OS then make recovery disk. also you can download tool at asus support site, asus backtrack for win 8 system, ai recover disk for win 7 system.

GottiBoi55
10-09-2013, 03:02 AM
is there way to download it from internet???

Don't know about that, but you can try a Google search.
you just might get lucky.