PDA

View Full Version : G74Sx Issues with windows getting deslected

Physalist
10-15-2013, 08:52 PM
This is the most annyoing problem ive ever had. When im playing a full screen game or typing it with either send me to the desktop or deselect the window im in so when i type it makes the binging sound. Does anyone know what this may be? Im using a g 74sx

cl-Albert
10-15-2013, 11:16 PM
Hi,

As a test, can you disable the touchpad (Fn+F9 should toggle the touchpad on and off) while typing or gaming (and use an external mouse) to see if the problem ever happens when the touchpad is disabled?

If it helps, you may want to check your touchpad settings and try disabling the 'tap to click' function or left-clicking when you tap on the touchpad if you don't care about this function.

Physalist
10-16-2013, 04:27 PM
I dont think thats the problem cause i have done that and it still does it. Super annoying lol

cl-Albert
10-16-2013, 05:14 PM
Hmm...maybe your notebook keyboard is malfunctioning?
If it only happens when you use the notebook keyboard, try to compare with an external keyboard if possible.

Physalist
10-16-2013, 05:55 PM
I solved the issue. It was some background program thatt i shut off. Im not sure which one it was but with a litle research i can figure it out. Problem solved tho! Now i can D3 without getting kicked to the desktop

cl-Albert
10-16-2013, 06:23 PM
Sounds good and thanks for letting us know what happened.