PDA

View Full Version : Random FPS issues

awfulhabits
10-23-2013, 01:26 AM
I play a lot of FFXIV, which is one of the main reasons I got an asus gaming laptop. For the first few weeks everything was working flawlessly. I was getting 50-60 fps anywhere in the game, and now I struggle to maintain 30 in most areas, on the lowest settings. Every other game I play can run at 60 fps, but its just this game where it's getting to be unplayable because of the frames I'm getting. Do you have any ideas what could have happened? I have tried reinstalling the game but I just can't get my FPS to where it used to be and I'm running out of ideas :(

hmscott
10-26-2013, 05:58 PM
I play a lot of FFXIV, which is one of the main reasons I got an asus gaming laptop. For the first few weeks everything was working flawlessly. I was getting 50-60 fps anywhere in the game, and now I struggle to maintain 30 in most areas, on the lowest settings. Every other game I play can run at 60 fps, but its just this game where it's getting to be unplayable because of the frames I'm getting. Do you have any ideas what could have happened? I have tried reinstalling the game but I just can't get my FPS to where it used to be and I'm running out of ideas :(

Did you fix the fps problem?