PDA

View Full Version : Need Recovery Partition

Nokiafan
10-24-2013, 06:40 AM
Does anyone have the recovery partition and can upload it to a website I could pick it up from? I recently upgraded to windows 8.1 but my laptop was only BSOD'ing every boot. I then did a clean install, but there are just too many bugs that I am encountering. I want to go back to factory, but the problem is when I upgraded to a samsung 840 Evo, I deleted the recovery partition. Anyone who has it I would appreciate if it could be uploaded somewhere, thanks.

Pitcher@asus
10-24-2013, 06:55 AM
also you can but restore cd from e-store.

rizwan.wangde
10-24-2013, 07:55 AM
I see that there are empty partitions in my SSD on JH, which are supposed to be for recovery. How can I fill them up and use them for future recovery?

Gamebouncer
10-25-2013, 02:07 AM
[QUOTEI see that there are empty partitions in my SSD on JH, which are supposed to be for recovery. How can I fill them up and use them for future recovery? .[/QUOTE]

Buy a 32 GB USB stick and run Asus Backtracker and push image to the stick. Tuck away stick in a safe place for a disaster day (you just boot from USB stick)

Nokiafan
10-25-2013, 04:17 AM
Anyways, do you guys know where I could get this recovery image? I tried buying recovery software form the estore, but it is not available for windows 8. Could Asus do a reinstall if I needed this to happen? thanks