PDA

View Full Version : ASUS ROG is not always what it looks

Aurvangir
11-11-2013, 01:45 PM
I am a regular user of computer products, I am also engaged as a consultant in computer issues because of my knowledge of computers, I often get request to recommend different products for people and businesses, sometimes I do reviews.

A few weeks ago I bought a computer for my son, which he wanted as a birthday present.
The Computer brand that he had chosen was ASUS the ROG G750JW.

I went away in good time to buy this desired Computer for my son , when I came home I would fix all the Installations with it so that all applications, and all of his games would work fine for him , but soon it turned out that there were major problems with this computer , so I called the Swedish ASUS support.

I told him what was wrong with the computer, he would contact me later, with a solution to the problem by email later, I am still waiting !

The second contact with support , began to yawn in the phone, I became irritated and hung up .

I called a third time, and this time they did not even know , what kind of software that was in the computer.

I got bored with ASUS Support in Sweden , and called Inet AB in Gothenburg, where I bought the computer , and said I wanted to change the computer, to another one that worked instead!

This was no problem, for INET Ltd in Gothenburg Sweden, they wanted to see what was wrong with the computer before I get a new one.

This took a day , the next day I got a call, that the computer was defective , and they will replace it for a new one.

I went and picked it up at the store, went home and fix all off the installations on it, when it turned out that it was the same error on this machine too !!!

I tried to contact the ASUS support for help with the problem , but it did not work, the Swedish suporten is not involved in their clients' problems , and even worse is that when you google and see that ASUS Sweden wants to sue a customer who complained about the support and products .

http://pcforalla.idg.se/2.1054/1.107288

This together becomes too much, what can I as a customer feel when it gets like this, and you're completely vulnerable , without support or help when problems arise.

I do not know if this gets read by the right person, and one that cares about its brand and its reputation, but I've never felt so left out as a customer and user of ASUS products, as this time ever, with any other computer manufacturers, and I have over 25 years experience.

Sure, it can happen to everyone sometimes that it can go wrong, and that's sometimes, both good and bad, and often you learn of the errors, if you listen close enough.

And you learn and develop new skills, for everyone's best interests.

But this example of nonchalance and disinterest from a support, is scarry, and maybe you should not have any new customers of ASUS products,

For it scares me, and makes me not to use ASUS products in the future, and I'm not going to recommend ASUS to anyone else either.

What happened to my son, and his desire for a new computer from ASUS, yes dad had to buy a different brand, for his sons birthday, and I looked at him, and watched as he opened the gift, how he tried to keep his disappointment away, because he wanted an ASUS gaming computer.

but I could not give him a bad product that did not work.

Perhaps you should take a look at the ASUS ROG G750JW and perhaps you should not sell it on the market, because of its intstabila in quality, and other defects.

And I think it would probably be a good idea to contact the Swedish support, to start building up the ASUS brand again, so customers can feel secure with their purchase, and not feel the threat of being sued by a large computer company, as soon as you have a complaint about a product .

I remember when buying a mercedes benz, for many years ago, after several months the seller could call you, and talk to you, ask you if you felt comfortable with your new car, and if everything worked to the satisfaction?
For him it was important if you would recommend the car brand, and that you would buy the latest model, the next time you buy a new car.

Shawnnepc
11-11-2013, 02:45 PM
..You never actually stated what your issue was.

I am a regular user of computer products, I am also engaged as a consultant in computer issues because of my knowledge of computers, I often get request to recommend different products for people and businesses, sometimes I do reviews.

A few weeks ago I bought a computer for my son, which he wanted as a birthday present.

I went away in good time to buy this desired Computer for my son , when I came home I would fix all the Installations with it so that all applications, and all of his games would work fine for him , but soon it turned out that there were major problems with this computer , so I called the Swedish ASUS support.

I told him what was wrong with the computer, he would contact me later, with a solution to the problem by email later, I am still waiting !

The second contact with support , began to yawn in the phone, I became irritated and hung up .

I called a third time, and this time they did not even know , what kind of software that was in the computer.

I got bored with ASUS Support in Sweden , and called Inet AB in Gothenburg, where I bought the computer , and said I wanted to change the computer, to another one that worked instead!

This was no problem, for INET Ltd in Gothenburg Sweden, they wanted to see what was wrong with the computer before I get a new one.

This took a day , the next day I got a call, that the computer was defective , and they will replace it for a new one.

I went and picked it up at the store, went home and fix all off the installations on it, when it turned out that it was the same error on this machine too !!!

I tried to contact the ASUS support for help with the problem , but it did not work, the Swedish suporten is not involved in their clients' problems , and even worse is that when you google and see that ASUS Sweden wants to sue a customer who complained about the support and products .

This together becomes too much, what can I as a customer feel when it gets like this, and you're completely vulnerable , without support or help when problems arise.

I do not know if this gets read by the right person, and one that cares about its brand and its reputation, but I've never felt so left out as a customer and user of ASUS products, as this time ever, with any other computer manufacturers, and I have over 25 years experience.

Sure, it can happen to everyone sometimes that it can go wrong, and that's sometimes, both good and bad, and often you learn of the errors, if you listen close enough.

But this example of nonchalance and disinterest from a support, is scarry, and maybe you should not have any new customers of ASUS products,

For it scares me, and makes me not to use ASUS products in the future, and I'm not going to recommend ASUS to anyone else either.

What happened to my son, and his desire for a new computer from ASUS, yes dad had to buy a different brand, for his sons birthday, and I looked at him, and watched as he opened the gift, how he tried to keep his disappointment away, because he wanted an ASUS gaming computer.

Perhaps you should take a look at the ASUS ROG G750JW and perhaps you should not sell it on the market, because of its intstabila in quality, and other defects.

And I think it would probably be a good idea to contact the Swedish support, to start building up the ASUS brand again, so customers can feel secure with their purchase, and not feel the threat of being sued by a large computer company, as soon as you have a complaint about a product .

I remember when buying a mercedes benz, for many years ago, after several months the seller could call you, and talk to you, ask you if you felt comfortable with your new car, and if everything worked to the satisfaction?
For him it was important if you would recommend the car brand, and that you would buy the latest model, the next time you buy a new car.

villiansv
11-11-2013, 03:13 PM
His issue was not important - it was his experience with the support team that was bad. You and I may be easily able to fix whatever issue he had, but the average person can't (and shouldn't be expected to). While I love my G750, as I find it a great piece of hardware, I have the safety net of not having to rely on support/RMA for most issues that arise. This however means that when it's time to buy my next laptop, I will in no way prefer Asus over anything else at the time. Bad support and customer relations don't create brand loyalty. In his post, Mercedes was exemplary - it was described as a company he would deal with again.

I have similar experiences with e.g. Logitech mice, whose customer service and warranty has been nothing but stellar, twice now. This means that I do not look at other mice brands when I consider purchasing, because if anything bad were to happen, I am confident it will be resolved quickly and to my liking. Mice brands aren't that different, and frankly neither are gaming laptops. Most use the same components, so it's things like support that set brands apart (for the most part).

To the OP - I hope that your kid enjoys his present. If I were you, I'd explain why exactly you got him that model, and not the one he originally wanted. I'm sure he'll understand that for such an expensive purchase, there are a lot of thinks to consider, rather than just raw specs/what his friends or one online review said.

Chino
11-11-2013, 03:25 PM
Just out of pure curiosity, which brand did you replace the G750JW with? :p

chrsplmr
11-11-2013, 03:40 PM

Exactly. What was the defect in these two different laptops [it could happen from same factory run].
'We' have heard nothing of the 'widespread flaw' here on the forum of the 'JW'.
It may have been an easy fix here.

As to the article you link, It is illegal to 'Flame' a company without true provable just cause.
I didn't see it as so much a threat as a warning. Asus was being more than reasonable in
resolving the customers issue.imho. ie ..
"After the article was written , but before it was published , got Bo Bergdahl announcement from Asus that he in return would get a more expensive and better computer ."

Welcome to ROG OP.

His issue was not important - it was his experience with the support team that was bad. You and I may be easily able to fix whatever issue he had, but the average person can't (and shouldn't be expected to). While I love my G750, as I find it a great piece of hardware, I have the safety net of not having to rely on support/RMA for most issues that arise. This however means that when it's time to buy my next laptop, I will in no way prefer Asus over anything else at the time. Bad support and customer relations don't create brand loyalty. In his post, Mercedes was exemplary - it was described as a company he would deal with again.

I have similar experiences with e.g. Logitech mice, whose customer service and warranty has been nothing but stellar, twice now. This means that I do not look at other mice brands when I consider purchasing, because if anything bad were to happen, I am confident it will be resolved quickly and to my liking. Mice brands aren't that different, and frankly neither are gaming laptops. Most use the same components, so it's things like support that set brands apart (for the most part).

To the OP - I hope that your kid enjoys his present. If I were you, I'd explain why exactly you got him that model, and not the one he originally wanted. I'm sure he'll understand that for such an expensive purchase, there are a lot of thinks to consider, rather than just raw specs/what his friends or one online review said.
That's why 'here' is 'here'. Most issues can be resolved easily. I trust jr. would be happier if OP came to
the forum before this, instead of after the fact.
He said he was a veteran experienced user, not a noob, maybe that is why he took it on his shoulders instead
of simply putting it to the forum for resolution. 'We' will never know.
As you say, You, as most, love their G .. .c.

Nehmia
11-11-2013, 04:36 PM
I've learned my lesson and will never buy anything ASUS anymore, crappy Taiwanese company with no customer service, and outdated drivers! Windows 8.1 has been released since 1 month now and it has been on the RC level for 4 months and we still don't have proper Windows 8.1 Drivers!
screw you ASUS! Taiwanese piece of crap that looks good, performs like ****

chrsplmr
11-11-2013, 05:07 PM
I've learned my lesson and will never buy anything ASUS anymore, crappy Taiwanese company with no customer service, and outdated drivers! Windows 8.1 has been released since 1 month now and it has been on the RC level for 4 months and we still don't have proper Windows 8.1 Drivers!
screw you ASUS! Taiwanese piece of crap that looks good, performs like ****

Nehmia .. I am confused. What issues are you having ? I reviewed your posts and see nothing. I look at your specs, very impressive. That's one sweet rig.
So let me ask you again. What is the problem? You make no mention to any, other than trying other drivers to run 'better' ... is there something specific ? Windows ? Since when isn't that a crap shoot?
" screw you ASUS! ********* piece of crap that looks good, performs like **** "
Compared to what ? Running what ? Doing what ? For the price ?
How does flaming Asus with arguable accusations help OP's cause, you or the next ?
With the 10's of Thousands sold I am confused by this.
With all due respect, just asking.c.

Randomname
11-11-2013, 05:23 PM
I agree with chrsplmr completely, he should've posted something when he got the second defective laptop instead of blaming it on Asus and at that he didn't even tell us what the problem was, just complained...

His selfishness is most likely here at fault, yeah sure, Asus doesn't have the best support, I don't think that any other manufacturing company has better or worse. I've bought at least 5 asus products over the years, one of them was a monitor which had 3 dead pixels, it got replaced by asus in Croatia, but it was bought in Germany, that is some of the plus points I give to Asus, but every other thing I bought from them was without a flaw, still works today...

So why don't you post now what your problem was and we could see if some one had the same problem and maybe he/she resolved it and how?

LeonardoTan
11-11-2013, 06:29 PM
Can anyone please recommend me where to buy asus g750 in Germany?

Maxter
11-11-2013, 06:51 PM
Come to the Forums with issues, and state them... everyone here wants to help. We are all the best source of information for all the issues we are having. Many have also been resolved. Cheers!
BTW, I've had ASUS ROG since the G1. Best for the price!

Nehmia
11-11-2013, 07:46 PM
Nehmia .. I am confused. What issues are you having ? I reviewed your posts and see nothing. I look at your specs, very impressive. That's one sweet rig.
So let me ask you again. What is the problem? You make no mention to any, other than trying other drivers to run 'better' ... is there something specific ? Windows ? Since when isn't that a crap shoot?
" screw you ASUS! ********* piece of crap that looks good, performs like **** "
Compared to what ? Running what ? Doing what ? For the price ?
How does flaming Asus with arguable accusations help OP's cause, you or the next ?
With the 10's of Thousands sold I am confused by this.
With all due respect, just asking.c.

THIS Sis my problem >> http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?38627-When-will-the-Windows-8.1-Drivers-become-available&country=&status=

ages after posting this, still no official drivers, shame on u asus

Rockford
11-11-2013, 07:54 PM
TS, Det beror ofta på vem man får kontakt med också, men rent generellt så är våra plånböcker värda mer, än vi är, och det gäller för samtliga företag inom denna gren..
Davids kamp med Goliat ?

Ofta kan ett förtag vara väldigt bra på många instanser, men så stöter man på någon som inte borde sitta i den positionen alls, detta händer ganska ofta..

Jag försvarar inte Asus i det här avseendet, då jag inte kan ge dom varken ris eller ros, har aldrig varit i kontakt med dom, jag vet att del människor har fått hjälp med dessa problem härinne förrut..

Ge inte up..

Ps: Svarar Sabina på Dustin, lägger jag på.. ;o)

(English translation not available at the moment)

Fuchs
11-11-2013, 08:04 PM
Can anyone please recommend me where to buy asus g750 in Germany?
In someone big shop. I bought in mediamarkt (http://www.mediamarkt.de/). U can find it yet in saturn (http://www.saturn.de/): G750JW (http://www.saturn.de/mcs/product/ASUS-G750JW-T4019H-i7-4700HQ-8GB-1TB-GTX765-schwarz,48352,241166,933641.html?langId=-3) G750JX (http://www.saturn.de/mcs/product/ASUS-G750JX-T4052H-I7-4700HQ--8GB--1TB,48352,241166,692201.html?langId=-3) G750JX (http://www.saturn.de/mcs/product/ASUS-G750JX--T407H-I7--4700HQ--8GB--1TB,48352,241166,691444.html?langId=-3) G750JH (http://www.saturn.de/mcs/product/ASUS-G750JH-T4032H,48352,357166,1024702.html?langId=-3)

Rockford
11-11-2013, 08:13 PM
Min brorson köpte en pc från mediamarkt förr, det blev en resa på över 1 år med ständiga reklamationer, vid flera tillfällen levereades dator tillbaka till honom, med flera av komponenterna liggande lösa i lådans botten, ej ens inmonterade.. Till mediamrkts försvar> Det är inte vi som sköter servicen..

Tiden gick, och datorn hade samma problem som dag 1, efter ca 1,5 år eller nåt sånt, sålde han datorn, då han inte orkade med detta längre

Sista gången han fick tillbaka datorn, hade dom avlägsnat hans grafikkort, och lagt, ja lagt in ett nytt, och skruvat igen lådan, Gustav tyckte det skrammlade om lådan på vägen hem, inte så konstigt då kort låg löst inuti.. och felet kvarstod, efter han fick hjälp av en vän att installera grafikkortet..

Mediamrkt tog aldrig sitt ansvar vid detta nyköp

Så fort du betalat för varan, har du gjort din del, du behövs inte längre, och ett forsatt ärende är inget mer än en belastning..

Avoid mediamrkt, och en del andra kan jag tänka mig..

chrsplmr
11-12-2013, 02:04 AM
THIS Sis my problem >> http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?38627-When-will-the-Windows-8.1-Drivers-become-available&country=&status=

Just checked here: The full update to the official drivers will be done by Mid-November.
From: http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?38627-When-will-the-Windows-8.1-Drivers-become-available&p=326913&viewfull=1#post326913 .c.

chrsplmr
11-12-2013, 02:10 AM
WhitePaw from Above: Please allow me bro.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Post #12
TS, It often depends on who you get in contact with as well, but in general, our purses worth more than we are, and it applies to all companies in this branch ..
David's battle with Goliath?

Often, a recess to be very good in many instances, but it comes across someone who should not be in this position at all, this happens quite often ..

I do not defend Asus in this regard, then I can not give them either praise or blame, has never been in contact with them, I know some people have been helped with these problems in here förrut ..

Do not give up ..

Ps: Responds Sabina on Dustin, I put on .. : o)

(English translation not available at the moment)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post #14
My nephew bought a pc from media markt before, it was a trip of more than 1 year of constant complaints , repeatedly liver was computer back to him, with several of the components lying loose in the drawer bottom, not even embedded .. To mediamrkts defense > It is not us who manage the service ..

Time passed , and the computer had the same problem as day 1 , after about 1.5 years or something like that , he sold the computer , then he could not cope with this anymore

The last time he got back the computer , they had removed his video card, and added , well put in a new one, and swerving back box, Gustav thought it skrammlade on the box on the way home , little wonder then brief was loose inside .. and the error persisted after he was helped by a friend to install the graphics card ..

Mediamrkt never took responsibility in this new purchases

As soon as you paid for the item , you have done your part , you are no longer needed , and an tinued matter is nothing more than a load ..

Avoid mediamrkt , and some others I can not imagine ..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
btw Paw .. I like putting your Swedish posts in a reader and allowing the sweet ladies voice to read them
while I read along in English ... a delight.c.

Rockford
11-12-2013, 02:18 AM
Your a disturbed puppy C.. LOL.. Pulling you W meanwhile?

Do she got that "Swedish creamp*e" accent as well?

The translation was not perfect..

> if Sabina Answer, i hang up..
> My nephew's "new card" was on the bottom of the computer case floor, when he got it back from "service", he thought the case sounded strange on his way home.. Yeah, in there it was alright, not installed and rattled around, left on the floor, trala la.. And the issue remained, after he got help from a friend installing the gpu..

+some other minor hickups, but in general, yes... Great translation C..

Chris now typing (google translate)> Åh Chris, du är en riktig man, en man som alla kvinnor skulle falla för, och du är bara min. Ta mig, jag bryr mig inte om hur du tar mig. nu med dina starka händer, på bordet eller på vinden, i ett skjul, eller på en gungbräda.. Kommer alltid vara din Anna

No, now lets be serious again..

chrsplmr
11-12-2013, 02:38 AM
hahahhahaha .. yes .. back on Topic and All .. hehehhee .good one Paw.c.

MrRuckus
11-12-2013, 02:47 AM

What isnt working? You just keep asking for new drivers. What is the need for new drivers? You say "Out of date". Is there a function that is not available to you in Windows 8.1 that you had in Windows 8.0 due to drivers?

You complained about the bluetooth drivers because they are "generic" yet they work just fine? Its like you are slamming Asus because they are taking more then a month to get drivers out for an OS update even though you loose absolutely no functionality by using the drivers already supplied.

Is your real grievance just the date of the drivers?

sasikumardr
11-12-2013, 06:19 AM
I am also using G750Jw with windows 8.1. I did not feel need for a new driver and all.. Its works similar to windows 8.0

cheatermclaggin
11-12-2013, 09:22 AM
I am using windows 8.1 on my G750JW i updated it to windows 8.1 and I am having no problems with the drivers everything works perfect its hard to complain about a laptop that can play high end games and keep perfectly cool. And my bluetooth works awesome i use my turtle beach px5 with it no problem use it for sound and mic works perfect.

Aurvangir
11-12-2013, 11:19 AM
When you walk into a computer store and buy a computer , then it is expected to act according to what has been promised , but unfortunately that did not work on this computer, it was submitted to the service.
At the service , they could see that it was not working as it should , it was hardware failure.
It was declared as DOA ( dead on arrival)

We got a new one, exactly the same model .
Now for the worst, this second computer was so exactly like the first one, that it had the same error as the first computer!?

We went back to the store's service department , they called home a few days later and said they found some problem in the hardware .
Computer # 2 of DOA , and the money back .

The worst thing is that the problem is in the same batch of computers left to the store , they may stand with the probs of bad PR.

A support that is not functioning as it should.

Supporter people who do not know what the computer contains .

This makes you angry and feel left out, so we write a long letter to the top management of ASUS, and explained that this can not be right that people should get two DOA computers in a row?

We can say that the ASUS has chosen not to comment on this letter, and thinking probably not do so either.
It seems that they're too big to look down on their customers, and the probs they my have.

When you feel that ASUS's top management does not care if their products does not work as they should, then I do not think either that they have the right to the customers' confidence in the future either.
When one has become so big, that you can not look back and correct errors, as they do, then they should pay the price.

It is known that these modern products do not work for long, because you have to sell large quantities in the future, so people should not sit for too long with their computers, they have to buy new and newer all the time.

But to experience the same problem twice in in a row, for a customer, is maybe not so good for someone who wants to be a leader in its field.
And it does not help ASUS to be arrogant when they obviously have done wrong.
To lure customers to buy computers that do not work, not just only once, but twice in a row, it smells very bad, for ASUS.

Sure you can say that we had the extreme bad luck, that got such a bad experience with ASUS.

But I would say, that we had an extremely lucky escape from such a bad product that ASUS obviously is.

That you here on the ASUS ROG forums could help, when the error on the computers where hardware failure, I think it probably would not work to discuss here on the forum to fully functional computers, sorry.

We have chosen a different brand, with a different support, and responsibilities to its customers, and the product.
The label that is selected instead, for the ASUS ROG G750JW will not be discussed here, there is another thread, in another forum.
We're just glad to get away from being an ASUS customer.

Aurvangir
11-12-2013, 11:52 AM

Sorry that you here on the ASUS ROG forums could not help, when the error on the computers where hardware failure, I think it probably would not work to discuss here on the forum to fully functional computers.
The two computers were bought back, DOA (dead on arrival)
But my issue was probably not so important, it's just some bad products from ASUS, thats what they deliver to the customer always.
No big issue.

My son is happy about his new computer, but most happy, is he that it is not an ASUS ROG G750JW with problems from the start x 2 times.

Aurvangir
11-12-2013, 02:41 PM

I am a regular everyday customer who goes in and buys a computer, as a present for my son, but it later turned out to be a wrong choice for that, because it is hardware fault on the computers, this happens two times on the same guarantee.

it takes almost 2 months before he gets a computer that works.

When trying to tell this to ASUS to help out and warn, they have chosen not to even look at the case.

They put there heads in the sand and continue to sell bad computers.
For ASUS is never wrong, they are perfect in their own little world.

But if you can warn of from this bad stuff, maybe there is someone else who can make a better choice in the future, and not buying bad computers from ASUS.

MrRuckus
11-12-2013, 10:06 PM
I am a regular everyday customer who goes in and buys a computer, as a present for my son, but it later turned out to be a wrong choice for that, because it is hardware fault on the computers, this happens two times on the same guarantee.

it takes almost 2 months before he gets a computer that works.

When trying to tell this to ASUS to help out and warn, they have chosen not to even look at the case.

They put there heads in the sand and continue to sell bad computers.
For ASUS is never wrong, they are perfect in their own little world.

But if you can warn of from this bad stuff, maybe there is someone else who can make a better choice in the future, and not buying bad computers from ASUS.

You once again did not state what the "failure" was on the two laptops you received? That would be most helpful. If you are trying to steer people clear of a product, you would think you would want to tell them why... Just stating "there was a hardware failure not once, but twice! Stay Away!" That doesn't really give your story any merit. You cant expect people to take you seriously unless you explain the circumstances and the problem you had?

sasikumardr
11-13-2013, 05:15 AM
He is said his laptop was dead on arrival. its replacement was also dead on arrival. I can understand his feeling on how it will be when you are gifting someone and the gift is not usable, that too twice. It spoiled the happy occation whaterver may it be.

hmm anyway but i must say that because of fault of 2 device, you cannot say that the entire brand is useless. There are very large number of users happy uses here using asus products without any complaints. I feel very sorry for your experience with asus.

Aurvangir
11-13-2013, 10:07 AM
You once again did not state what the "failure" was on the two laptops you received? That would be most helpful. If you are trying to steer people clear of a product, you would think you would want to tell them why... Just stating "there was a hardware failure not once, but twice! Stay Away!" That doesn't really give your story any merit. You cant expect people to take you seriously unless you explain the circumstances and the problem you had?

Sorry M8, we did not get as much explanation from the service technicians, more than that it was a hardware failure,
But the way we discovered it looked like this
Settings that were set personal and saved never held, The computer filled in the code box, by itself when logging in windows 8

The games, took a very long time when charging, the computer froze, and locked up, got to restarted, physical with the on off button on the computer.

My son complained that it was delaying on the sound in the headset, hi heard his voice long after he spoke tru the headset.

We reboted the computer 5 times, before we submitted it to the service.

The service technicians said it was a serious fault with the hardware.

I'm just a regular customer who has gone into a store, to buy a product, but came home with a gift that did not work, twice in a row. I'm not an engineer, I'm just a user.

It is not strange, that it happens sometimes that you have a bad day, in this case ASUS had it.

But it happens twice, on a totally different SN.
Brand new and unopened machines, this I have tried to make the ASUS pay attention on, but they are too big to care.

Maybe it's supposed to be such, that there is an error built into the ASUS computer, to be redeemed, but in our case, it was a little too early, it shall not be redeemed before the warranty period, but after the warranty period expires.

There are certainly many happy ASUS users out there, but we are not one off them, and never got the chance to be it either,

The strange thing is that it happens twice in a row, and it takes 2 months to get a working computer, to my son, it does not feel good, and that ASUS does not care, is quite scary.

We have no other explanation than that M8

Symho
11-13-2013, 10:21 AM

Well, this is ASUS... I had totally 6 RMA, 3 with ASUS and 3 by seller, with the last my pc was refunded and now I'm searching for new laptop. If you need help contact mods of this forum because most of users of this are simply fanboy! They will tell you that you are the problem... Good luck!

Aurvangir
11-13-2013, 11:45 AM
Well, we have understood this, it follows an old road that "man's worst enemy is the truth and change".
Because when you are blissfully unaware of the truth, you do not want to hear it from someone else.

But what happens when the warranty expires after one year, and the computer stops working, that's when you can consider if they are worth the price you anyway pay for them.

many manufacturers of computers, go to the edge of what they can succeed in a selling trick.

They do not want the machines to be sustainable for to long.

This we know, but there are manufacturers like ASUS, which go over the limit and cause customers with big problems to the hardware from the start, and don't give a damn.

Because ASUS have become so large that they do not care anymore, they get their money anyway.
And the customers they get ripped off.

It is true that there are many who do this in the computerindustry, and there is a high competition for the customers' money, and there are certainly many who are willing to go over the limit, but there are not many who are as arrogant as ASUS has become.

Myroslav
11-13-2013, 01:19 PM
Well, this is ASUS... I had totally 6 RMA, 3 with ASUS and 3 by seller, with the last my pc was refunded and now I'm searching for new laptop. If you need help contact mods of this forum because most of users of this are simply fanboy! They will tell you that you are the problem... Good luck!

Fanboy. Yes. I am extremely happy with my product. If you do not have knowledge of how to make yours work, you are the problem. Just like the topic starter, just like nehmia with constant nagging for new drivers. Look at JW page for 8.1 drivers, its empty. Do i give a flying ****? No. Everything works, from AC WiFi to bluetooth and all the ****ing lights and whistles. You guys are really strange users. You are advanced enough to find these forums and post here, yet you are retarded enough to not be able to fix anything. And most of the time nothing needs to be fixed.

****. Can this forum please just ip ban all these useless ***s who have never used a computer before? Cry about your inability to make things work elsewhere. Start a blog. Maybe you can collect all the useless users from this forum to follow you... Definetly not coming back to this thread.

PS... 25 years of experience and i am useless old fart. Must be getting old maybe? Goddamn grandpas all over world trying to run RoGs like calculators...

Shawnnepc
11-13-2013, 02:29 PM
Fanboy. Yes. I am extremely happy with my product. If you do not have knowledge of how to make yours work, you are the problem. Just like the topic starter, just like nehmia with constant nagging for new drivers. Look at JW page for 8.1 drivers, its empty. Do i give a flying ****? No. Everything works, from AC WiFi to bluetooth and all the ****ing lights and whistles. You guys are really strange users. You are advanced enough to find these forums and post here, yet you are retarded enough to not be able to fix anything. And most of the time nothing needs to be fixed.

****. Can this forum please just ip ban all these useless ***s who have never used a computer before? Cry about your inability to make things work elsewhere. Start a blog. Maybe you can collect all the useless users from this forum to follow you... Definetly not coming back to this thread.

PS... 25 years of experience and i am useless old fart. Must be getting old maybe? Goddamn grandpas all over world trying to run RoGs like calculators...

There's really no need to insult these people.

It's unfortunate that they are experiencing issues with ASUS products but that doesn't give anyone the license to berate them.

chrsplmr
11-13-2013, 02:45 PM
"... grandpas all over world trying to run RoGs like calculators...

hahahhahaha .. GrandPas Unite .. lol.
Although flaming, rude, vulgar, disrespectful posts are forbidden ... pretty much spot on bro.
Sometimes it is very hard to stop the knee from jerking upward so hard it bloodies your own nose. Sometimes it must be.
The elitist enlightened intolerant GODless make me want to vomit.

Mods/Admin ........... Please Close This Thread.

Praz
11-13-2013, 02:50 PM
Myroslav, please do not circumvent the swear filters. Also disagreeing with another forum member does not give one the prerogative of being disrespectful. This thread seems to have run its course so is now closed.