PDA

View Full Version : OD: Ghosts MAJOR ISSUES

iweber95
11-13-2013, 12:26 AM
I can not connect to multiplayer.
I have tried the following things:

Contacted the IT dept. at my College they said it shouldn't be due to the router settings (ports are open ect.)
They restarted the router at my dorm location.
I have restarted my PC many times.
Contacted Activision Support (they were absolutely no help at all.)

Chino
11-13-2013, 12:58 AM
Are you getting any error messages?

bloowhalez
11-13-2013, 01:21 AM
its because your premium gaming laptop does not want to play garbage games. It has a new feature, called Morals and Standards.

oVrKiLL
11-13-2013, 01:32 AM
^ lol!!!! ^

kingkaan
11-13-2013, 02:20 AM
^ lol lol lol

iweber95
11-13-2013, 03:23 AM
its because your premium gaming laptop does not want to play garbage games. It has a new feature, called Morals and Standards.

LOL funny. But on the real... I just wanna play this game and I cant..

Myk SilentShadow
11-13-2013, 04:27 AM

Hahaha!! +1

@iweber: have you tried different game servers?

iweber95
11-13-2013, 04:21 PM
@iweber: have you tried different game servers?

The game has its own servers and you cant choose them. Also I can not even get that far, whenever I select "Multiplayer" it gets stuck on the "connecting to servers" screen and eventually it tells me that the servers are down. However, when I go check the status of the servers, they are all perfectly fine.

MrRuckus
11-13-2013, 05:51 PM
Turn off windows firewall and any other firewall software you may have running? Can you play other FPS perfectly fine?

iweber95
11-13-2013, 06:40 PM
Yes, I have tried turning off firewalls. I can play literally every other game on my PC just fine. It is such a weird issue. : (

MrRuckus
11-13-2013, 06:51 PM
Yes, I have tried turning off firewalls. I can play literally every other game on my PC just fine. It is such a weird issue. : (

I would try it at a different location. Just to eliminate the Dorm Internet as a possibility (secure connections at Dorms can add another level of security and possibly just more obstacles over a standard internet connection). Do others at the Dorm experience the same problem with Ghost? If not, I would maybe remove the game completely and reinstall Ghost.

kingsknight
11-13-2013, 06:54 PM
I had some connection/fps issues with Ghosts but since the last patch it is running super amazing and I'v not had any single issues with it. It now runs at extra @ 1080p @ 60fps with v-sync on super smoothly. I'd try reinstalling the game.