PDA

View Full Version : G750jh- random freeze problem

myzeren
11-15-2013, 05:02 PM
Hello my gamer friends, I have problem with my new laptop. Two times in google chrome and one time in Football Manager 2014 game the laptop is freezing and i cant even move to mouse cursor and keyboard is not working. Should i take it service or is there any soluion ?

Maxter
11-15-2013, 06:32 PM
Hello my gamer friends, I have problem with my new laptop. Two times in google chrome and one time in Football Manager 2014 game the laptop is freezing and i cant even move to mouse cursor and keyboard is not working. Should i take it service or is there any soluion ?

Have you made sure your BIOS was updated to 208? nVidia drivers and audio drivers also up to date? Running AC? or battery?

chrsplmr
11-15-2013, 09:36 PM
Myzeren. Welcome to ROG.

What all do you have running in the start up ? This could be a memory/network conflict issue.
How long have you had the Laptop ?
What hardware are plugged into your usb ports ? What model Mouse ?

The latest bios and updated drivers is a good idea in general on a Laptop.c.

Prostar Computer
11-15-2013, 09:55 PM
Are you experiencing the problem with only these two applications?

myzeren
11-16-2013, 11:01 AM
I don't know how to update BIOS 208 ?? My NVIDIA driver version 331.65, and yesterday i updated my sound driver in other words realtek sound manager but I lost my maxx audio wizard so i came to back my old version and now in the system shows my driver version is 6.0.1.7027. I always use in AC without battery so only use with a ac charger. my start up I have steam, realtek, killer perfomance test, nvidiıa,macafee and itunes,
asus gaming mouse hid and some asus apps. I bought laptop 2 weeks ago. I have only mouse connected in my usb. And mouse is ROG gaming mouse. it came with the laptop. in the same packet. So far ı have problem these only two applications.

thegame4ever
11-16-2013, 01:37 PM
First make sure to run Windows Update and download it all.

http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=ASUS+ROG+G750JH&p=3&s=521

Choose which version of windows you have, then download the latest BIOS (205 on site) and under BIOS-Utilities is the tool you need to update your bios.

Also for realtek download the R.273 64-bit from here http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false this will help a lot with buzzing noise and is a better driver than what is offered currently, since the one from ASUS would make it go 19-20% CPU usage for some reason.

myzeren
11-17-2013, 12:57 AM
My Nvidia, sound update is okay and my bios update is okay it shows 205 and no new update. so every update is working but today i have same problem in google chrome. moreover i am using mcaafee virus protecition is it problem for me ? and can u give an advice ?

myzeren
11-25-2013, 03:46 PM
Solved. Thank you my gamer friends

bri5150
12-01-2013, 04:55 PM
Myzenren, what exactly was giving you the problem?