PDA

View Full Version : J750Jw Wireless network adapter problem

Mike_A
11-16-2013, 03:46 AM
Yesterday 11-13-14 i proceeded to use my g750 when i turned it on windows did one of there auto updates. Mind you this was over wireless internet. So after restart my 750 now shows that i have a problem with the wireless network adapter and this is what it says...

Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

{Operation Failed}
The requested operation was unsuccessful.

I have uninstalled/installed the driver numerous times already and that has not fixed the problem. Anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Myk SilentShadow
11-16-2013, 03:49 AM
Have you tried doing a restore to before the update(s) came through?

Maxter
11-16-2013, 06:59 AM
check the drivers from support.asus.com
try those

Duke of Alinor
11-16-2013, 06:20 PM
I had the same problem, turns out Microsoft updated the driver and used a Microsoft driver instead of the Broadcom. Getting Windows to accept the correct driver was not all that easy and I cannot say which step I took got it right. Some combination of deleting, rebooting, installing the driver finally worked.

tugrul
11-19-2013, 06:47 PM
İ had the same problem with my 750JH. İ tried everything but cant solve. İ updated drivers still nope. İ used win8 no solıution. i figured out ASUS live update doesnt work properly cuz when i visit asus wifi card driver page it was my wifi card outdated and ASUS live update says up to date. And i updated new drivers from ASUS site but cant solve the drop connection problem. İ sent the machine to the guarantee to get a new machine . İ reseatched qualcomm killer card and i must say a lot of ppl have this connection problem. Donno what will have to do.
****en qualcom did a **** job with killer cards.