PDA

View Full Version : Asus G750JX Audio Driver Issues + Windows 7 Install Issues [HELP]

ParadoxGods
11-25-2013, 09:32 PM
Hello, I purchased my Asus G750JX back in July of this year (obviously) and I haven't had any problems with it until I decided to update my audio drivers for the first time, this ruined damn near everything. My audio is no longer there, my Waves MaxxAudio no longer works with the message "MaxxAudio only works for external speakers" and I cannot seem to fix it by changing my default playback device. I am really not looking forward to having to do a possible factory reset as I have nearly 400GBs worth of Games and Software I need for my studies, minus the games of course.

For the Win7 issue, I plop in the install disk, and it goes to the "Loading Windows Files..." then it asked me what Drive I wanted to use for the space, and then it tries to start up, the problem hits once it is at the animated Win7 logo (The Windows logo) I have tried doing this multiple times and I still end up with the same result, I finally just came to the conclusion that maybe my system is not Win7 compatible, but then I see on here people searching for Win7 drivers.. any help with either of these issues would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Nehmia
11-26-2013, 04:30 AM
Did you even try to google "G750JX Windows 7 Clean Install Guide" and see what you get?

Pitcher@asus
11-26-2013, 06:12 AM
for audio: are you install audio driver in asus support site?
for win 7: are you doing clean install? or you have not delete all win 8 partitatopn to install.

DeltaActual
11-26-2013, 08:56 AM
You should really google it, solution is out there (we are not allowed to post that link here for some reason) As for Master Yoda - uh.... never mind...

ParadoxGods
12-03-2013, 03:45 AM
@ Pitcher, I am using Asus' support site, and I installed the latest driver version. It completely disabled my Waves Maxx Audio.

For Win7 I am just looking to install it on a separate partition.