PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else have problems with Fn"A"?

Robscooter
12-02-2013, 02:38 AM
When I try FN "A' nothing happens. I am trying to figure out if that is part of why my keyboard back light is not working. Any suggestion?

PS every thing else FN wise seems to work just noi FN a , FN f3 or f4 response.

13fist
12-02-2013, 03:33 AM
Only problem I have is getting enough. I like Fn all the "A" I can.

:D;):cool: sorry could not leave that just laying there.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the ATK stuff from asus. Also, watch during boot up to see if the keyboard back light blinks. If not, and the drivers don't fix it, it could be a bad connection. Been known to happen.

edit: just double checked. my g75 fn A don't do anything. f3 f4 work fine though.

Myk SilentShadow
12-02-2013, 03:42 AM
Keyboard back light should be Fn+F9, or Fn+9 I can't remember which it is lol, but Fn+A it's a pain isn't it? :cool: :p

Pitcher@asus
12-02-2013, 05:51 AM
i think A have no blue photo on A key, so you press Fn + A have no function, if you want to function key to wrork, please install atk driver and so blue photo on the keyboard.

Robscooter
12-02-2013, 09:34 PM
i think A have no blue photo on A key, so you press Fn + A have no function, if you want to function key to wrork, please install atk driver and so blue photo on the keyboard.

I have no symbol on my A key but saw a post where someone said it was how to turn on the ambient light sensor, just reaching for straws before I have to RMA to get KB light fixed. Did the atk thing with no joy. Hoping it is something I am missing. Just want my light to work :(