PDA

View Full Version : Very bad experience with Asus model G750JX

joeyce
12-03-2013, 11:13 PM
I bought an Asus model G750JX, with 2 identical products I have had the following technical problems:
NVIDIA 3D VISION glasses were faults in the charging of the battery, exaggerated flicker of the lenses that I have caused severe headache and vomiting
The notebook screen freezes with black screen and have to be manually restarted 2 or 3 times to get it started.
The screen colors change inexplicably loading the operating system Windows 8.
I played a simple game Wizard101 3d ready, and the characters of the game every now and then you could see the dark face, seemed faceless, with the colors changed, while activating the 3D screen has not been able to play because I pointed out an error in setting 3D.
By performing the calibration of the 3D and colors, windows 8 upgrade and update all possible drivers, the result has not changed
For 2 times asus was limited to email me to ask for the product assitance.
Total disappointment of bad policy asus, lack of skilled technicians to explain correctly the problem and describe the technical support service is limited to send the copy and paste email already prepackaged, sending RMA for repair and refuse to be replaced, the product.
For notebooks I've always bought Dell products, products that I have never had a problem and I have a DELL Inspiron 1720 laptop purchased back in 2008, which has never gone in for service and you do not ever broken in my life I had never success such a bad experience with a notebook as it was for this Asus product.
Does anyone perhaps have had my very bad experience?