PDA

View Full Version : Help: When my N53sv switches between the incorporated HD Graphics...

Samsa
09-09-2011, 06:55 AM
My Asus n53sv screen becomes full of horizontal colorful lines and hangs, when im working with it in Desktop environment, by actions like copy-past, playing Angry Birds, Installing ... things like that.
I played Metro 2033, and Wither 2 , it works great, but just on desktop i have this problem. Colorful lines (red, yellow, pink, black...) appears on the screen and system stops working. Asus told me that to install the new drivers, i did but the same thing happens. i bring the notebook back to them they said we will fix it, but they should give me a new one, keep this junk for themselves. Fix it!!!!! fish heads. :mad:
oh, i forget to say sometimes again in desktop environment it turns off by itself when iam there working with it, again asus dont show any respect for its users.

Dooooooooooooooooooooooom on you Asus, Hope your company invades by aliens and after that burns you to ashes. :mad:

xeromist
09-09-2011, 04:00 PM
So they tried to fix it and it's still broken, or you don't want them to fix it? I'm confused.

Samsa
09-10-2011, 11:25 AM
Sorry for ambiguities.
look, i've just bought this laptop about a week ago, in the guaranty paper they mention that in any serious case we will change the notebook with a new one. But they said we'll fix it for you. I say now instead of fixing they should give me a new one.
_Now if they can fix it in a way that this thing wont happen again its ok, but what if it happens 2 month later? then what? I dont call this notebook NEW.
_Another thing, does any body know what this problem is or why?
Thank you for your help.

xeromist
09-12-2011, 10:46 PM
Ah, OK. If they attempt to fix a problem and they cannot make it work then they will replace it with a new one but you must allow them to try to fix it first. They will not give you a brand new one without trying to fix it first.

Samsa
09-13-2011, 10:56 AM
Oh, so thats the way. thank you for your help, they said i have to wait for one week, so i will wait. :)

Samsa
09-18-2011, 05:08 PM
WOOW, they didn't find the problem yet. so many days!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my laptop :((