PDA

View Full Version : First Impressions G750JH-DB71

khmergod
12-14-2013, 01:45 AM
Holy Mother of Baby Jesus Christ! This thing is a beast. Got it today and I've spent a few hours downloading drivers, uninstalling, restarting, then reinstalling then restarting drivers. I actually enjoyed it. Downloaded gputweak, gpuz, cpuz, crystaldiskmark, and xtu. I have yet to install any games since I'm waiting on my ssd to swap out for the 1tb.

I spent 30 minutes molesting and wiping down the notebook. It is perfection personified. I cannot find any physical abnormalities on the machine. Everything's perfectly spaced and flushed.

hmscott
12-14-2013, 06:23 AM
Holy Mother of Baby Jesus Christ! This thing is a beast. Got it today and I've spent a few hours downloading drivers, uninstalling, restarting, then reinstalling then restarting drivers. I actually enjoyed it. Downloaded gputweak, gpuz, cpuz, crystaldiskmark, and xtu. I have yet to install any games since I'm waiting on my ssd to swap out for the 1tb.

I spent 30 minutes molesting and wiping down the notebook. It is perfection personified. I cannot find any physical abnormalities on the machine. Everything's perfectly spaced and flushed.

Yes!!! - these G750's are freaking awesome!!

Congrats! :)

Randomname
12-14-2013, 05:53 PM
Is it just me or, does the G750 when closed look like a lamborghini murcielago lp640 :D

I mean, whether it's closed or open, it just catches everyone's eyes :D

Got even a few compliments from girls how mean it looks :D

khmergod
12-14-2013, 05:53 PM
http://hwbot.org/xtu/share/26776 score 702 everything stock

sandisk raid 0 crystalmark 1gb test read/write respectively 991.6mb and 578.1mb while the hitachi 5400 1tb is 88.29mb and 87.78 lol. not even close.

this thing's a beast stock