PDA

View Full Version : Please Gimme some info about G750jx-cv069p 's Full HD Glare 3D Panel TFT LCD Display

nano7
12-17-2013, 04:01 PM
First Of All HI GUYZ I WILL BE A ROGer IN NEXT 4 days as soon my Laptop is delivered
:)
Dear RoGers help me with my Doubts about this Notebook which are as follow

What are the Pros and cons of Full HD Glare 3D Panel TFT LCD Display with LED Backlit... Some says Pros and cons are for the Glare/Anti Glare screens... I don't know anything of it :mad:

My Laptop will be delivered with 3D glasses... so does it mean that i can watch 3D movies just by putting those glasses
:confused:

What is the last CV069p ??? i don't know is it model Specific for india!!!

And Does G750jx contains SSD or Hybrid or its just HDD ???

My ROGs specs:
Core i7 (4th Generation)4700HQ
24 GB DDR3
HDD 1.5 TB
Windows 8 Professional 64bit
17.3 inch Full HD Glare 3D Panel TFT LCD Display with LED Backlit
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 770M 3GB DDR5

The Sales Package Contains this stuff : Laptop, Gaming Carry Bag, Headset, 3D Glasses, Gaming Mouse, Battery, AC Adapter, User Guide and Manuals....

NANO 7

rajeshtechfreak
12-17-2013, 05:46 PM
First Of All HI GUYZ I WILL BE A ROGer IN NEXT 4 days as soon my Laptop is delivered
:)
Dear RoGers help me with my Doubts about this Notebook which are as follow

What are the Pros and cons of Full HD Glare 3D Panel TFT LCD Display with LED Backlit... Some says Pros and cons are for the Glare/Anti Glare screens... I don't know anything of it :mad:

My Laptop will be delivered with 3D glasses... so does it mean that i can watch 3D movies just by putting those glasses
:confused:

What is the last CV069p ??? i don't know is it model Specific for india!!!

And Does G750jx contains SSD or Hybrid or its just HDD ???

My ROGs specs:
Core i7 (4th Generation)4700HQ
24 GB DDR3
HDD 1.5 TB
Windows 8 Professional 64bit
17.3 inch Full HD Glare 3D Panel TFT LCD Display with LED Backlit
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 770M 3GB DDR5

The Sales Package Contains this stuff : Laptop, Gaming Carry Bag, Headset, 3D Glasses, Gaming Mouse, Battery, AC Adapter, User Guide and Manuals....

NANO 7

Which City are you from ?
I'm from India as well ! How much did you pay for it ?
Is it for college purposes ?

tugrul
12-19-2013, 11:34 PM
u can play 3D games if supported by nvidia. But u cant watch 3D films. İts garbage. İ tried a few times: Dont expect cinema quality.
But i suggest games. Atm i play batman and its marvelous with hi settings and unreal engine its really cool.

Shawnnepc
12-20-2013, 02:21 AM
u can play 3D games if supported by nvidia. But u cant watch 3D films. İts garbage. İ tried a few times: Dont expect cinema quality.
But i suggest games. Atm i play batman and its marvelous with hi settings and unreal engine its really cool.

That's not true at all.

With proper playback software (Like Cyberlink PowerDVD) 3D movies are excellent.

tugrul
01-03-2014, 01:26 PM
That's not true at all.

With proper playback software (Like Cyberlink PowerDVD) 3D movies are excellent.
i used only NVIDIA 3D Vision Video Player as suggests fron google. Didnt try that u mentioned. The question is,
is it dependent so much software or only hardware thing.

Nehmia
01-03-2014, 01:33 PM
u can play 3D games if supported by nvidia. But u cant watch 3D films. İts garbage.

no it's not garbage, your n00b theory is garbage

With this, you can play 3D Movies perfectly:

ASUS DVD 10.0.4126.52 (3D) (http://www.mediafire.com/download/yh350l5l5p2wfh8/ASUSDVD_10.0.4126.52_(3D).zip)

tugrul
01-03-2014, 01:34 PM
by the way as i write these topic i tried to use powerdvd (default installed with machine openning) cant worked out how to activate that 3D crap.

EDİT ok i did the work still its not the same as cinema. Donno why. Tried couple of films left -right and over-under format.

Nehmia
01-03-2014, 01:51 PM
by the way as i write these topic i tried to use powerdvd (default installed with machine openning) cant worked out how to activate that 3D crap.

EDİT ok i did the work still its not the same as cinema. Donno why. Tried couple of films left -right and over-under format.

there are 2 versions of the PowerDVD that come with the ROG laptop, one is the 3D Version and one is the normal version

uninstall the one you have then reboot, then install the one I linked above

first setup your stereo scopic 3D through the nVIDIA Control Panel, then while your glasses are on, upon the first time you launch PowerDVD, it will prompt you for the PowerDVD 3D Setup, do it, then try watching a 3D Movie

tugrul
01-03-2014, 02:09 PM
First of all i tried to uninstal old version u mentioned. Problem is i see program installed but can not uninstall cuz cant see it on the program and features. İ tried to uninstal from its folder. There is unins thing but its not exe only a picture openng with irfan view.
İ deleted folder with manually. rebooted tried to instal program u mentioned. While installing i got many many errors.

Nehmia
01-03-2014, 02:18 PM
First of all i tried to uninstal old version u mentioned. Problem is i see program installed but can not uninstall cuz cant see it on the program and features. İ tried to uninstal from its folder. There is unins thing but its not exe only a picture openng with irfan view.
İ deleted folder with manually. rebooted tried to instal program u mentioned. While installing i got many many errors.

use geek uninstaller to do a forced uninstall

it will search for all registry entries, then remove everything

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/geekuninstaller.html

tugrul
01-03-2014, 02:39 PM
ok i did that. İntalled the new one. Now its a bit better 3D screen and terms of Depth field. İ see software effecting the experience.
İn my mind i remember my last film at cinema named avatar which is the best 3d experience. Bad thing is , my comparision with the best
3d film so should not expect so much from 17 inc machine. Dont misunderstand me i prefer non3D films cuz of uncomfortable eye effect. Beside i wear a standart glasses too. Wearing 3d glasses on it. Mean using 2 glasses on my face.:cool:
Thanx your help. U had answers to my questions

Nehmia
01-03-2014, 05:03 PM
ok i did that. İntalled the new one. Now its a bit better 3D screen and terms of Depth field. İ see software effecting the experience.
İn my mind i remember my last film at cinema named avatar which is the best 3d experience. Bad thing is , my comparision with the best
3d film so should not expect so much from 17 inc machine. Dont misunderstand me i prefer non3D films cuz of uncomfortable eye effect. Beside i wear a standart glasses too. Wearing 3d glasses on it. Mean using 2 glasses on my face.:cool:
Thanx your help. U had answers to my questions

ur welcome bro, glad I changed your opinion about the crappy 3D :)