PDA

View Full Version : Game First & Sonic Radar Issues

crazymilk
12-18-2013, 03:18 PM
I have just purchased a ROG Impact ITX mobo and I am struggling with the software.

Firstly the Game First software, once I have installed it I get the Run pop up every time I start my PC very annoying

Secondly I cannot get Sonic Radar to work with BF4 no matter how many times I try to reinstall it I cannot get it to overlay?

Any help on the above would be great

Chino
12-18-2013, 11:00 PM
Not sure what popup you're experiencing on your system. Can you take a screenshot for us? As for your second question, at this moment Sonic Radar doesn't work for any 64Bit games.

HiVizMan
12-19-2013, 11:31 AM
Chino is correct, if you use the 32bit BF4 launcher.

crazymilk
12-19-2013, 02:38 PM
Thank you for your help.

The pop up I get is the normal 'Do you want to Run or Save this File' pop up?

I will post a screenie when I get home but I am sure you know what I mean.

Chino
12-22-2013, 02:28 PM
Find the exe and unblock it.

Mike Kelly
02-16-2014, 03:02 PM
I tried sonic radar last night on 64 bit BF4 and was not able to "LINK" the game as it seems to be setup for BF3 only ?
Radar stays under the game, and hitting right control Numpad0 does not make it appear on top of game.

I would think that the new "BETA" driver would be updated to BattleWar4 by now, and not still using "BattleWar3".

I have not tried using it for the 32 bit version of BF4, but I did not spend all the money I did for a 64 bit PC to
use it as a 32 bit, anyway.

I hope that ASUS will fix this soon, or that a work around can be found by me soon.

Thank You.33458