PDA

View Full Version : How to download support software from Asus Live Update for G73 SW?

Devilonearth666
09-11-2011, 09:21 PM
I've been trying for 3 months but I just can't download the drivers and install them. They have all piled up on the live updater interface but I can't complete it, it starts downloading but it never ends.

fuzon1337
09-11-2011, 09:51 PM
Hi,

You can try out downloading one and one update at the time. Then you will find out which update that is making your updating stop :)

Chastity@ASUS
09-12-2011, 01:32 AM
I would think the app needs to run as an Admin to install.

Devilonearth666
09-23-2011, 08:20 PM
I am running it as an admin, it is downloading some of the software, but it always stops at the Nvidia 3D stereo vision driver (or whatever it is called)

I tried unchecking it for downloads, but it did not work, it stopped at something else that time

thanks for the advice, will try it out

fuzon1337
09-23-2011, 08:38 PM
Hmm, you got G73SW-3DE ? I remember when I was updating my computer (same as yours hopefully :P) And It tok some time (a minute or two) before that driver your mention started to download and then the computer wanted me to restart (if I don't remember wrong), and when the computer was up to go, the live update went finishing that driver and went to the next on the list.

But, have you updated Asus Live Update? Sometimes there is a newer version out in the support (http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=G73Sw&p=3&s=252) :)