PDA

View Full Version : slow internet with G750 jw

nhat ton
12-23-2013, 07:45 PM
i just bought a refurbished G750 jw and experienced it for 2 weeks. WI notice that the internet is very slow. When i watch streamed game i have to buffering very much. And when i play dota2 and LOL i get disconnected very usually, at least twice a game. I test my internet with my old laptop and there is no problem. So i think there are somethings wrong with my laptop, either internet drivers ( broadcom 802.11 ac) or my window 8.1. And i use wifi. So pls if anyone has faced and solved this problem, leave me the solution here.

Maxter
12-27-2013, 06:10 PM
Update WLAN drivers from support.asus.com. Win8 Drivers work horribly on Win8.1. They have Win8.1 compliant drivers available now.

Prostar Computer
12-27-2013, 07:43 PM
Update WLAN drivers from support.asus.com. Win8 Drivers work horribly on Win8.1. They have Win8.1 compliant drivers available now.
Agreed. Try this, and if you continue to experience problems, test the laptop on another network (Starbucks, McDonalds, etc.). If the problem is the same, you may need a new wireless card (or use a USB Wi-Fi receiver).