PDA

View Full Version : g750 easliy scratchable

nazgullz
12-24-2013, 08:31 PM
hey guys, i bought g750jh few weeks ago, i use the laptop realy carefully but i have noticed that its getting scratches easily.
is there any way to cover the scratches with anything? like special silicon or some kind of black paint?
any form of covers smartphones have for the screen that we can cover our laptop with? ( anti scratch stuff)

thanks alot .

Pitcher@asus
12-25-2013, 06:05 AM
you can enveloped membrane in you machine case.

DeltaActual
12-25-2013, 12:48 PM
you can enveloped membrane in you machine case.
Even NSA can not decode his messages....

Norup58
12-25-2013, 03:00 PM

LOL :D :D :D Now thats funny sh.. right there!

installer
12-25-2013, 04:16 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Decalrus-screen-Texture-Carbon-CFg750Red/dp/B00EIZQ4QM

wrangler
12-25-2013, 08:02 PM
It can be a problem, but I'd hate to see myself trying to write in his language. At least he's trying. I'd fault the company for not assigning someone whose English is understandable.

DeltaActual
12-25-2013, 08:15 PM
It can be a problem, but I'd hate to see myself trying to write in his language. At least he's trying. I'd fault the company for not assigning someone whose English is understandable.
Don't get me wrong - i have no problems with Pitcher. I know he is trying to help, but at the end (unfortunately) he leaves us,customers, scratching our heads.
The problem lies with a company, called Asus. On top of almost zero activity on this forums, plus late (if ever) released driver updates, we have a guy, who's native language is not English - moderating English forums!
Don't we deserve some respect? You tell me.

wrangler
12-26-2013, 04:26 AM
Thank goodness for the user community. It's great that no matter what you have, or what problem you run into, you can find help somewhere online.