PDA

View Full Version : ASUS G750JX-CV151H-BE black screen startup flikkering and stuck

Faba002
12-25-2013, 04:50 PM
Hello

I saw here on The forum lots of treads About The stuck at boot and black screen
+ The strange flashes on The screen but i want This cleared out so we know what The real problem is !

My laptop is 7 days old i dit my nvidea update The latest drivers and day after my laptop got stuck in boot just after The Windows loading
And flashes on The screen like The video chip got crashed before The Windows home screen
I removed all drivers and it was back normal , installed The newest driver from nvidea
Re boot and again

It was so bad that i restarted The laptop 7 Times t get. back my screen working
I dit Back system restore to factory settings. now is working everything but i cant instal The New nvidea gaming drivers

Now everyone is there a fix ?
Is it a bug form nvidea or asus ??
Is This realy only a. software problem or bad hardware

I hope Someone can tell me more About This becaus its not a fun when you buy a New laptop and The first problems are screen and display drivers

Greetz

s.ferra
12-25-2013, 05:54 PM
Install nvidia drivers 326.83 :

nVIDIA GeForce Driver v9.18.13.2683

and update the WLAN and Bluetooth Drivers to the Windows 8.1 versions:

http://support.asus.com/download.aspx?SLanguage=en&p=3&s=521&m=G750JX&os=&hashedid=x1g0H6pE0yWYGV8x

Faba002
12-25-2013, 06:05 PM
i am still using windows 8 Can i instal the 8.1 drivers for this one to ?
and do you know if there wil be a new driver out soon ? that fix the problem ?

thnx for the quik reply

s.ferra
12-25-2013, 06:41 PM
search the WLAN and Bluetooth updates Drivers for your operating system and install latest nvidia drivers (326.83) from asus support or 327.23 drivers from http://www.geforce.com/drivers. actually is the only solution for your issues i can suggest.

CruiserX
12-25-2013, 07:19 PM
Just install 326.83 and the problem is solved. This is the latest driver that works perfectly. Drivers after this version makes the laptop slow to boot. Btw u don't have to restart it many times to get it booted. Just wait till it auto switches off. Then press the power button and u will see the windows login screen. By auto switches off I mean that the system will go to sleep mode but the display will not show anything it will just be black.

Faba002
12-25-2013, 07:49 PM
Just install 326.83 and the problem is solved. This is the latest driver that works perfectly. Drivers after this version makes the laptop slow to boot. Btw u don't have to restart it many times to get it booted. Just wait till it auto switches off. Then press the power button and u will see the windows login screen. By auto switches off I mean that the system will go to sleep mode but the display will not show anything it will just be black.

So i cant use The latest nvidia drivers on This laptop ?
Becaus The one you say dont support The latest New games, is This now a nvidia bug or a big asus problem ?
I Also dont have The latest bios update from The asus site do i need it ?

s.ferra
12-25-2013, 08:25 PM
for bios read this post :http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?35062-Processor-stuck-at-.77Ghz-when-unplugged-solved-w-new-bios&country=&status=

Faba002
12-25-2013, 08:48 PM
Oké i wil update The bios
But i dont need to send it for repair.?
That driver issue is normal ? Becaus i dont want a broken system