PDA

View Full Version : speaker noise after cell phone blutooth hotspot

tugrul
01-06-2014, 04:26 PM
i was used to use my cell phone net via wifi hotspot without problem. (except crap killer wifi driver. i deleted old one and installed new one. Was constantly dropping from hotspot after 3-4 hour usage)
Now i try to use via bluetooth(more practical) but thing is while i can use internt without problem i have sound noise or parasite
while listenin music or video. Not always it happens sometimes like 10 seconds then dissepearing.
i suspect this cuz of the i can call and receive from noteboo via bluetooth. Not using phone mic instead usind notebook mic and speaker. May be its the reason. İf that so what is the solution.

hmscott
01-07-2014, 09:35 AM
i was used to use my cell phone net via wifi hotspot without problem. (except crap killer wifi driver. i deleted old one and installed new one. Was constantly dropping from hotspot after 3-4 hour usage)
Now i try to use via bluetooth(more practical) but thing is while i can use internt without problem i have sound noise or parasite
while listenin music or video. Not always it happens sometimes like 10 seconds then dissepearing.
i suspect this cuz of the i can call and receive from noteboo via bluetooth. Not using phone mic instead usind notebook mic and speaker. May be its the reason. İf that so what is the solution.

As a wise man once said, "If it hurts when you do it, then stop doing it!" :)

Who knows what is picking up the interference on 2.4ghz. That is why I use 5ghz for wifi when possible, and leave 2.4ghz to Bluetooth.

But, if you have to run both wifi and BT on 2.4ghz, at least spread them apart by setting the Wifi frequency center point channel away from the normal default of channel 6 to either 1 or 11, or somewhere else that doesn't have other wifi routers camped out.

Use a program like inSSIDer to view the 2.4/5.0ghz landscape where you are trying to co-exist.

I just noticed that inSSIDer has a new site, and is charging for the 4.0 version... here is that site:
http://www.inssider.com/

And, there is the download for the last version of the 3.X free release:
http://files.metageek.net/downloads/inSSIDerOffice.msi
http://www.metageek.net/support/metageek-software-archives/

Here is a sample of my environment, mine is the dlink router:

tugrul
01-08-2014, 02:19 PM
As a wise man once said, "If it hurts when you do it, then stop doing it!" :)

Who knows what is picking up the interference on 2.4ghz. That is why I use 5ghz for wifi when possible, and leave 2.4ghz to Bluetooth.

But, if you have to run both wifi and BT on 2.4ghz, at least spread them apart by setting the Wifi frequency center point channel away from the normal default of channel 6 to either 1 or 11, or somewhere else that doesn't have other wifi routers camped out.

Use a program like inSSIDer to view the 2.4/5.0ghz landscape where you are trying to co-exist.

I just noticed that inSSIDer has a new site, and is charging for the 4.0 version... here is that site:
http://www.inssider.com/

And, there is the download for the last version of the 3.X free release:
http://files.metageek.net/downloads/inSSIDerOffice.msi
http://www.metageek.net/support/metageek-software-archives/

Here is a sample of my environment, mine is the dlink router:

Dude i have to be pro to use that program. i installed it and i didnt get anything from it. No idea at all.
The thing is when i get my first machine it was constantly dropping from wifi hotspot from my cell phone.
i changed it from the guarantee. New one came to me. Still i met the same **** drop. İ deleted the old one installled the
new killer driver from the asus suport site. About 20 days i used without problem. When i wonder and try to use BT connection
now i drop from wifi connections again. Just i deleted and installed same driver again to hoping solve this. İ tired of this qualcomm killer crap card. Wish it was a normal notebook wifi card.
When it comes to BT hotspot i think as u said its a channel problem or streaming the voice and microph ablity from phone. i dont have to use BT evrytime but i need the ****en wifi hotspot without drop porblem.

hmscott
01-09-2014, 09:26 AM
Dude i have to be pro to use that program. i installed it and i didnt get anything from it. No idea at all.
The thing is when i get my first machine it was constantly dropping from wifi hotspot from my cell phone.
i changed it from the guarantee. New one came to me. Still i met the same **** drop. İ deleted the old one installled the
new killer driver from the asus suport site. About 20 days i used without problem. When i wonder and try to use BT connection
now i drop from wifi connections again. Just i deleted and installed same driver again to hoping solve this. İ tired of this qualcomm killer crap card. Wish it was a normal notebook wifi card.
When it comes to BT hotspot i think as u said its a channel problem or streaming the voice and microph ablity from phone. i dont have to use BT evrytime but i need the ****en wifi hotspot without drop porblem.

Hey tugrul, you are a Pro man, wake up! :)

You just start the inSSIDer app (make sure Wifi is enabled) and click the tab to view the other Wifi stations around you - it is just that simple. The bigger the height, the stronger the signal. You find your SSID name, check to make sure it is in the clear, and if not find a channel that has free area to the right/left of center and log into your router to set that channel. Simple :)

You can do it! :)

tugrul
01-10-2014, 02:03 PM
Hey tugrul, you are a Pro man, wake up! :)

You just start the inSSIDer app (make sure Wifi is enabled) and click the tab to view the other Wifi stations around you - it is just that simple. The bigger the height, the stronger the signal. You find your SSID name, check to make sure it is in the clear, and if not find a channel that has free area to the right/left of center and log into your router to set that channel. Simple :)

You can do it! :)

hehe
the thing is now i found what channel i should use but i cannot change my iphone's wifi channel unless its jailbroken.
i researched google. Found out ios 7 everytime trying to use best channel meaning it uses 6-7-11.
So if i wana change channel i should open hotpsot and i have to prey to get best channel.