PDA

View Full Version : Zalman NC-2000 Experience G750JX (Success!)

Darnassus
01-17-2014, 07:56 AM
Hey everyone I just wanted to say I have a new Notebook cooler, the Zalman NC-2000.

It fits perfect, it's excellent, it cools the entire unit down, the entire underside and never lets it retain any heat. The motherboard is always cool.

Just some info for all you guys who live in the hot-ish areas or want a cooler and need a cooling solution.

The wedge shape is so easy on the wrist, by the way.

I get around 10-15*C reduction to my temperature vs being on flat surface, to using the cooler. I won't test having it on a smothering surface like a bed. :c

(NOTE: This is not the NT version, apparently mine is discontinued, I got it off of eBay. The NT version is pretty much the same with different inputs. )

Prostar Computer
01-17-2014, 08:46 PM
Keeping temps low on laptops can definitely be a challenge. I'm glad you found something that works well for you! And kudos to you for making the effort; it should help prolong the laptop's life.

Win/win. :)

Darnassus
01-19-2014, 04:41 AM
Keeping temps low on laptops can definitely be a challenge. I'm glad you found something that works well for you! And kudos to you for making the effort; it should help prolong the laptop's life.

Win/win. :)

Thanks Prostar. :3