PDA

View Full Version : Fan Speed and Bios

Thor_Asgard
02-01-2014, 05:14 PM
Hey hey,
I am a proud owner (was) before my VGA died after only 4 weeks on my g750jh.
so after 2 1/2 weeks without my Laptop i was pleased to have him back but now im no more
the Person i was before. i trusted the cooling but this is gone now i want him cooler and want
to push the fan Speed up but well the bios dont allow any Options and cooling pads dont work
because of the ****ty small air intake.
Any suggestions what to do ?

Greetings

sevymar
02-01-2014, 06:21 PM
I'm using a cooling pad which reduces the temps by around 10 when gaming.
The CM Notepal U3 plus allows me to move around the fans the way i want.

So you're saying the laptop is overheating?

Thor_Asgard
02-01-2014, 07:51 PM
well u have a asus g750jh ? ich have a cm cotepall u3 and even all 3 fans in line under the Little opening doesent match the temperature down a bit. at battlefield 4 i go up to 74 degrees with or without the pad. i dont say i have heatproblems but i dont want another rma because something smokes up. let me spell it that way im no more confident in my g750jh :)

sevymar
02-01-2014, 09:03 PM
well u have a asus g750jh ? ich have a cm cotepall u3 and even all 3 fans in line under the Little opening doesent match the temperature down a bit. at battlefield 4 i go up to 74 degrees with or without the pad. i dont say i have heatproblems but i dont want another rma because something smokes up. let me spell it that way im no more confident in my g750jh :)
74 is normal, aslong it stays below 80 it's good to go.
Without cooling pad mine goes between 68-75 and with cooling pad it's between 58-68. (Neverwinter online)