PDA

View Full Version : How to watch anything in 3D?

amitabhbansal
02-07-2014, 05:54 AM
hi friends
i want to watch anything in 3d like Desktop apps, and youtube 3D videos also. i tried enabling the 3D option and played the youtube 3D videos, but the glasses doesnt work. please tell me the solution.
Thanks

Darnassus
02-07-2014, 09:31 AM
Depending on what laptop you have. You need to have the screen with 120mhz refresh rate. The Glasses that come with your machine, and to be watching media that is designed for 3D viewing.

amitabhbansal
02-07-2014, 04:37 PM
Depending on what laptop you have. You need to have the screen with 120mhz refresh rate. The Glasses that come with your machine, and to be watching media that is designed for 3D viewing.
I have G750JX-CV069P which has 120hz screen refresh rate and i got 3D Vision 2 glasses, i can view 3D movies in AsusDVD software but not able to watch youtube 3d videos, tried to set the settings of the video on youtube but everytime it says HTML 5 3D is not available

rohan2812
02-19-2014, 05:30 AM
I have faced the same issue while trying to view on IE or Firefox. Try playing the videos on Chrome and select HTML 5, the videos will work fine. The other issue in this regard is that the IR transmitter needs to be transmitting for the 3D glasses to respond, and the websites or the KMPlayer for that matter are not able to make it transmit. So try playing a video in the background in AsusDVD and while your glasses are on now switch to youtube or whatever site you want to. Hope this helps!!