PDA

View Full Version : Battery led blinking yellow/orange and coolers keeps rotating g750jx

Hronom
02-10-2014, 10:10 AM
Hello guys!
Today after then I power up my laptop I discover that my battery led indicator are blinking yellow/orange and coolers keeps rotating on max speed and laptop begin boot up, almost boots my OS but coolers dont stop. Then I hold power button and my laptop has power off but battery led indicator keeps blinking. Then I turn disconnect from power it stop blinking. After that I connect to power cable and looks like all is good.

Also, then I power on my laptop it has been not hot or something else, it's just normal start at the morning after night.

Why this is happens? And what is this means?

My laptop model is g750jx.

amitabhbansal
02-10-2014, 05:58 PM
Hello guys!
Today after then I power up my laptop I discover that my battery led indicator are blinking yellow/orange and coolers keeps rotating on max speed and laptop begin boot up, almost boots my OS but coolers dont stop. Then I hold power button and my laptop has power off but battery led indicator keeps blinking. Then I turn disconnect from power it stop blinking. After that I connect to power cable and looks like all is good.

Also, then I power on my laptop it has been not hot or something else, it's just normal start at the morning after night.

Why this is happens? And what is this means?

My laptop model is g750jx.

this is the issue of Power Supply, check the Earth/Ground connectivity, if its ok then check the Adapter of laptop, if its also ok then there is the problem with MotherBoard, Go ahead and check all, in Earth/Ground u can get it fixed by a electrician, in adapter u can get it changed by asus if its in under warranty if adapter is also fine, then take the laptop to the Asus Care Center and tell them the whole thing and get it replaced.