PDA

View Full Version : where to buy keyboard cover

nhat ton
02-14-2014, 08:45 PM
I have a rog g750 and my and sweat alot then my keyboard is very very dirty. So do you guys know where can i buy a cover for my keyboard ?

Darnassus
02-15-2014, 02:10 AM
Good idea but bad idea.

I myself get sweaty hands at times, especially when I play Stairs Event on my fun servers. You get high and it's a long way down with only one life to start again.

My keyboard gets horrible. It shines, looks like an oil painting something Leonardo Da Vinci would frame in his pool room.

Sadly, bad news.

It appears the laptop 'breathes' through the keyboard, some of the airflow that allows your chips to cool down is sucked through the holes of the keyboard and out the end and using a cover would defeat that.

Not only that, but I believe this is one customised keyboard that's shaped so weird that only Asus would be able to manufacture a cover for it.

I mean... that CTRL key on the right is huge! ;d

amitabhbansal
02-15-2014, 05:02 PM
Good idea but bad idea.

I myself get sweaty hands at times, especially when I play Stairs Event on my fun servers. You get high and it's a long way down with only one life to start again.

My keyboard gets horrible. It shines, looks like an oil painting something Leonardo Da Vinci would frame in his pool room.

Sadly, bad news.

It appears the laptop 'breathes' through the keyboard, some of the airflow that allows your chips to cool down is sucked through the holes of the keyboard and out the end and using a cover would defeat that.

Not only that, but I believe this is one customised keyboard that's shaped so weird that only Asus would be able to manufacture a cover for it.

I mean... that CTRL key on the right is huge! ;d

Agreed with you that laptop breathes from keyboard section also, in my previous laptop of sony and macbook, i placed the customized skin and it gets hot like a burning coal, so i prefer to clean it by a cotton, or else use it with gloves

nhat ton
02-15-2014, 10:05 PM
aaaa this laptop .... breath via keyboard, weird stuff. I didnt see that coming when i bought this. But this laptop still a sweet laptop with the price of $1000

Darnassus
02-16-2014, 04:10 AM
aaaa this laptop .... breath via keyboard, weird stuff. I didnt see that coming when i bought this. But this laptop still a sweet laptop with the price of $1000

It's so you can actually play it on your lap

nhat ton
02-16-2014, 05:50 AM
i can play Dota2 max setting, its good but after every single game i have to clean my keyboard because its is a little bit sticky. I wonder you they dont use the same surface like that of g75. This new surface so bad for gamer like me