PDA

View Full Version : I messed up my recovery process

aravindan88
02-16-2014, 07:36 AM
hi
i wanted to downgrade so i did reset to win 8.1 to 8. Things went smooth until i didn't notice i have turned up my charger. The process was halfway through and my laptop turned off when i came back to reset option it gave me a message that my recovery partition is missing. so what should i do now please help. i am using ASUS ROG G750JX. i am currently using WIn 7 64 bit right now because i needed for my work.

Thanks in advance

amitabhbansal
02-16-2014, 03:50 PM
hi
i wanted to downgrade so i did reset to win 8.1 to 8. Things went smooth until i didn't notice i have turned up my charger. The process was halfway through and my laptop turned off when i came back to reset option it gave me a message that my recovery partition is missing. so what should i do now please help. i am using ASUS ROG G750JX. i am currently using WIn 7 64 bit right now because i needed for my work.

Thanks in advance
Visit care center and they will install the partition again, or if u can download a 16 gb recovery then search the forum and u will find the link to download, but i will suggest u to visit customer care as they can do it within 1 hour

aravindan88
02-17-2014, 10:58 AM
Thanks amitabhbansal that was grt help i will make sure i go to service and get it repaired. :)