PDA

View Full Version : BSOD on my G750JX

markgoimon
02-19-2014, 08:44 AM
Hello guys Im new to the forums I dont usually post everytime i experience problems since usually you can follow existing threads to fix most... but now its different...this bsod that i kept facing everytime i start my laptop after shutdown (which takes about 10-15minutes, then after a bsod appears stating the details below.... thing is after the booting is successful I dont experience any unusual operation on the machine) I cant also state when this error started since after buying my laptop (a month ago I went on a download/install spree and never really cared back then )

My Laptop is a ASUS ROG G750 JX

the error message: after the long boot which occurs more than the normal boot ( sometimes the bsod doesnt appear )

Your PC ran into a problem
This problem cause your PC to restart...

C:\Windows\Minidump\021814-49101-01.dmp (values after the Minidump\ changes )
C:\Users\Derriek Pogi\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-165625-0.sysdata.xmf (I changed the user already I dont know why it kept saying Derriek Pogi as a user)
C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP

sorry for being noob if ever this post is incomplete or done wrong...kindly help me please

markgoimon
02-20-2014, 01:44 AM
fixed it by enabling the beta version then check updates...then updated the new update...10-15 minutes turned into 30s finally back to normal...:O