PDA

View Full Version : In need of help

bassryde
02-20-2014, 12:57 AM
Not sure where to post this, I own the G73Jw series and I had to replace the hard drive, everything was replaced on my laptop but now my 3D doesn't work, it goes to the red blue 3D, when I go to the NVidia control panel and select the stereoscopic settings it takes me to the setup wizard, when I choose the glasses I own it won't let hit the next button, I'm only allowed to exit; also I noticed the little blue light beside my webcam won't light up either. How do I fix this problem?

Regards,
Scott

cl-Albert
02-20-2014, 02:16 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Sounds like the problems should just be related to drivers.
Curious how Windows was installed and where the drivers came from, but as long as you are using Win7 64-bit and haven't tried it, get the latest drivers posted on the ASUS G73JW download site paying special attention to the vga driver, camera driver (for the webcam), and the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver under the 'utilities' section (not sure if it can help, but sounds like it's worth a try?):

http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=G73Jw&p=3&s=252

If necessary, check your device manager to make sure you don't see any yellow question marks or other errors if there are still problems.

Good luck!