PDA

View Full Version : Asus Problem Please Help

Ngobreak
02-23-2014, 10:43 AM
Hi guys im new here and sorry for my english too....i got the g750 i have one problem when i leave my laptop like 6-7 hours without touch anything the laptop diplay is turn off and when i move the mouse or push any button is not wake up the only way is hold the power button to close and open again is like (hard reset) any idea?

Crmn1625
02-23-2014, 04:04 PM
I had the exact same issue and posted my solution to the problem along with other good suggestions in the thread - "G750JH Powers Off during boot". My issue was my machine going into hibernate. I originally thought I had stopped the machine from hibernating when I found one group of settings but that did not work. Then found some more advanced settings that put my machine to hibernate after 3 hours and once that was changed to only sleep instead of hibernate, no more issues. If you think this may be your issue, I posted the settings I changed in the above mentioned thread. This of course does not get rid of the hibernate problem itself which may be affected by settings on "Choose what the power buttons do", which I never tested. My only way to get out of hibernate was to press the power button and at the time I had this issue, the power button was set to shut down the computer.