View Full Version : Thinking about upgrading. Want advice.

02-24-2014, 05:06 PM
I currently have a 3-1/2 year old G73jh and am thinking about upgrading to a G750JW.

I am not an expert when it comes to benchmarking or comparing specs but I was hoping you smarter guys could tell me if this would be a substantail upgrade or if I am better off waiting awhile longer.


02-25-2014, 08:50 AM
Hi, I think G750JW would be a substantail upgrade, it's much better than G73JH.

02-25-2014, 05:09 PM
JZ update is coming soon with 800m series don't know date but it's probably worth waiting unless you need it now