PDA

View Full Version : ASUS badge sticker for G750JH & Assasins Creed BF Reedem code Issues.

Infanterist
03-26-2014, 01:07 AM
Hi everyone;

I recently acquired an ASUS ROG G750JH laptop and I am enjoying great gaming moments out of it. I just had a small issue with it. The Silver colored badge that is located below the monitor peeled off as I was trying to remove the protective plastic that came pasted on top of it. Tried to place the pieces back but no luck. Are those badges available through the manufacturer or a third party seller? My brand new laptop is looking kind of dull with out its badge of "honor"

Also I am having issues claiming the code for ACBF that came with the laptop as a promotion. When I input the URL provided to redeem the code it takes me to the Ubisoft store home page.

Thank You in advance for your help.

Darnassus
03-26-2014, 05:43 AM
Not sure what you mean about the badge. Below the monitor? Or on the keyboard palm rest. I have the JX, maybe JH is different in case design other than being thicker.

Anyhow, excuse my ignorance, my post mainly will help with your Creed.

http://shop.ubi.com/NVIDIAAC4BF

Go here, then type in your redemption code.

Once you do so, make sure the price changes to 'FREE' on the next page.

More information:
http://www.geforce.com/landing-page/holiday-bundle/redemption-instructions

Good luck. ;d

Infanterist
03-26-2014, 01:57 PM
Thank you for the ACBF help. I will give it a try as soon as I get home.

On the ASUS badge topic. It is the silver colored "ASUS" logo that is directly below the laptop monitor, it came off as I was removing the protective shipping clear tape that was on top of it (the same kind of tape that the webcam & the power button had). That logo is also located on top of the monitor on the reverse side above the ROG logo that lights up when you turn on the laptop.

Thanks again for your help.

themeonster
03-26-2014, 03:49 PM
I had no trouble removing the clear tape on my JH, although I don't recall if there was any on that area when I received mine. Could you upload a picture? Is the problem that it will no longer stick in place? If that is the case, you could try to use small drops of glue or another form of adhesive. I doubt that you can buy just the logo anywhere but you could check ebay. I saw a few there when I searched for "silver asus logo" Let us know if you find a solution.

Darnassus
03-27-2014, 05:37 AM
Oh right, the ASUS brand. I was thinking you meant the ROG shield.

You said it came off in pieces, did it break? Or was it just letters. I guess you could always glue it back on.. the thing I did while I peeled it off was push down on the surface with my thumb as I pulled up a corner with my other fingers.